Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I am keeping Calderon on the bench untill he shows me something

Nelson looks to be getting back to form

Glad I got him off waivers

^^I'm not up on Frye lately but I know u'd be giving him up alot of 3s. I'd pick up Yi if you're looking for his defense stats and his pts. Someone offered me S Jax and Parker for (my side) Gallinari and Paul
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
. I had offered him Gay for S Jax before so this fool sohe could rip me off.

Gil is pretty much done for the season, could we expect Nick Young to pickup a majority of those minutes?

Damn, I wish I knew last night Arenas was going to be suspended, I could have picked up Hibbert, someone picked him up earlier today.
Is it a pretty safe bet to drop Arenas though?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I dropped Lamar Odom for Yi.
sick.gif

I am cutting my wrists.
man don't even sweat it. once Gasol is back, Odom will be back sitting courtside with his beastly woman and his stats will plummet. Odom istoo inconsistent; I dropped him too.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Gil is pretty much done for the season, could we expect Nick Young to pickup a majority of those minutes?
Randy Foye, too? He's getting picked up in my leagues.

take boykins if available-- he'll take the starting PG spot i would assume while foye/young/miller will split the 2guard minutes.

odom has been nothing but consistent if that's what you mean. 8-8 nightly is something great to bet on. he is durable and logs a lot of minutes andshouldn't really be sitting on anyone's FA list.

keep friar-- a good source of 3s and will normally fall into a lot of REBs and the occasional BLK, STL, AST

if u say so. i think odom is inconsistent as a bench player. 8 and 8 is decent but u usually can find much better players or have better players on ya teamalready.

Are you guys dropping Arenas already?
I just want to make sure.
Drop him now or wait til more news comes?

I have him as well but I'm going to ride him out because I can afford to. I have Rondo and Brandon Jennings. I also have Joe Johnson who I can use as pointguard too.

Originally Posted by RFX45

i would wait until stern gives arenas his games suspension. probably 10-20 at the least.

I would wait untill you hear how many games he is getting

I know it's pretty certin it's the whole year but you never know

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Gil only suspended 10-20 gms?

I highly doubt that.
If it was me I would hold on him because on how high he was taken most leauges
laugh.gif

But yea I agree I doubt he gets only 10-20 games

im an arenas owner and im trying to hold onto the #2 spot in a 12 team H2H league, im thinking about making a move for wade. which trade proposal would be evenfor wade?

A:

brook lopez and ben gordon for wade

or

B:

brook lopez and luol deng or ariza for wade

my team:

arenas
conley
head
lebron
ariza
deng
brook lopez
nene
hawes
tyrus thomas
martell webster

any comments or feedback are greatly appreciated!

Would yall go with Biedrins (sp) or Haywood? Haywood's number's right now are pretty much what I was hoping Biedrins would be putting up.... or do youthink that Biedrins will get back into the rhythm of things?

option B is a better offer for Wade

Biedrins is very slowly getting weened back into normal minutes by Nelson. his problem is that he is also very fragile (not to be confused with soft).
i'd go with haywood and try to sell beans after maybe 4-5 good games.

I'll most likely drop Arenas tonight but who do you guys think i should pick up?
Bibby, Ronnie Brewer, Lowry, Kirilenko, Webster, Ben Wallace, Artest or Jermaine Oneal?

With Arenas gone, I will slacking in points and assists but with my choices, it seems like I am screwed in those department either way.

I'll most likely drop Arenas tonight but who do you guys think i should pick up?
Bibby, Ronnie Brewer, Lowry, Kirilenko, Webster, Ben Wallace, Artest or Jermaine Oneal?

With Arenas gone, I will slacking in points and assists but with my choices, it seems like I am screwed in those department either way.
Not Ronnie Brewer.

I'd go with either Bibby (get a little points and decent assists) or Webster who should be averaging 17+ for the rest of the season due the Blazerssituation.

What do you guys think of Alston? He shoudl take over Arroyos spot and it looks like Chalmers is still heating up the bench.

Back
Top Bottom