Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I wouldnt drop bayless for duhon. dude is hot garbage, and im a knicks fan. if you're going to do it though, at least wait till thursday (thats when roy comes back)

Thats a solid trade for dwight and AI, but kobe is so banged up im not sure if i would take him.

does anyone want to manage this team? have a deadbeat owner halfway through the season. likely mailed it in.

20 team keeper league. well rostered

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]G[/td][td]
James Harden

(OKC - G)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]
J.J. Redick

(Orl - G)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]
Thaddeus Young

(Phi - F)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]
Jeff Green

(OKC - F)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]
Chuck Hayes

(Hou - F,C)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Util[/td][td]
Ty Lawson

(Den - G)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Util[/td][td]
Eric Gordon

(LAC - G)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]BN[/td][td]
LaMarcus Aldridge

(Por - F,C)
Marc Gasol

(Mem - C)
Brandon Roy

(Por - G,F) INJ
[/td][/tr][/table]
lot of good keepers. EGo, Roy, Marc, LMA, Harden. that's your 5 kept right there.
send me a PM or respond back here! i need an active and participating owner.

Originally Posted by JbOi112

Originally Posted by diew its james

^package together jrich and caron for a guys like bargnani, kaman, bogut or camby. i don't really see anything wrong with your lineup other than maybe a little lack of ast and blks 

Thanks for the advice, diew. I was thinking along the same lines. Someone's offering me Josh Smith, Carlos Delfino, and Beno Udrih for Derrick Rose, Caron Butler, and Darren Collison. Apparently, he's in need of PG help.

I'm not too impressed by that offer, although I do feel like Josh Smith would help push me over the top with his STL and BLK. What could/should I counter with? Everyone's opinions on this are welcome.

Here's his team, btw:
PG     Beno Udrih (Sac - PG,SG) 
SG     Carlos Delfino (Mil - SG,SF)
G     Eric Gordon (LAC - SG)
SF     Josh Smith (Atl - SF,PF)
PF     Carl Landry (Hou - SF,PF)
F     Thaddeus Young (Phi - SF,PF) 
C     Al Jefferson (Min - PF,C)
C     Brook Lopez (NJ - PF,C)
Util     Luke Ridnour (Mil - PG)
Util     Hedo Turkoglu (Tor - SG,SF)
BN     Danilo Gallinari (NY - SF)
BN     Amar'e Stoudemire (Pho - PF,C)
BN     Chris Duhon (NY - PG) 
i'd ask him to do butler and collison for smith...i dont see any other way to get players like lopez off of him without losing someone useful on your team. josh smith himself is a good asset if you can get him. hes doing wonders on my team
pimp.gif
except his ft % is terrible
frown.gif
sick.gif

Great Calderon has a sprained ankle

I think I am finally going to cut him

What are Calderon owners on here doing?

Jack and Calderon have been playing the same amount of minutes.... I picked up Jack and dropped Duhon.

Originally Posted by parada45

I cut Calderon a few days ago for Collison since I'm stacked at PG and wanted to fill some of CP3's stats while he's out.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I cut Calderon a few days ago for Collison since I'm stacked at PG and wanted to fill some of CP3's stats while he's out.

Seems like the smart thing to do right now is cut him. Kind of hard to do when you drafted this guy in the 4th round though. I also think that if I cut him he is going to come back and have a great second half.  

Seems like the smart thing to do right now is cut him. Kind of hard to do when you drafted this guy in the 4th round though. I also think that if I cut him he is going to come back and have a great second half.  

I totally agree with not wanting to cut a guy drafted so early. At the same time, even when Calderon gets back, you gotta consider the fact that he's probably STILL gonna be "time-sharing" it with Jarrett Jack.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JbOi112

I totally agree with not wanting to cut a guy drafted so early. At the same time, even when Calderon gets back, you gotta consider the fact that he's probably STILL gonna be "time-sharing" it with Jarrett Jack.
tired.gif

Thanks dudes

I am going to try and deal him. If no one bites than yea Ima drop him.

Pick 2 to start tonight: Tyreke (vs. SA with gimpy hip/ankle and all), M Thornton (vs. OKC), or Frye (@ DEN).

I could use better stats all-around for this week's matchup, but mainly I'm losing in FG% & FT%. Thanks, everyone!

thornton and friar

kinda related:
goddamn you eddie jordan. you are a terrible person and no one likes you.

i started lou will ahead of m. thornton only to see lou will come off the bench despite AI out for today's game.

Man i can have better lineups then Eddie Jordan. i picked up a lot of sixers hoping he gets fired. im surprised management hasnt given up on him so far.

Ummm, #*% is up w Eddie Jordan? At the rate hes coaching im gonna need to drop Lou and Young.. SMH at this clown

Sometimes, i hate having a high waiver priority, is that you dont want to waste it on a bench player, praying that you'll get lucky when someone drops an injured star.

NTers pick up Mike Miller he gets minutes and has good all around stats

Frye has been dropped in a bunch of leagues

If you guys have a spot u might wanna scoop him in case the Suns trade Stat

Just something to think about

Originally Posted by chicksNkicks

Ummm, #*% is up w Eddie Jordan? At the rate hes coaching im gonna need to drop Lou and Young.. SMH at this clown

truth..i have both of them on my team. last year i had young on my team and he was a stud. this year,
sick.gif

AI was out and he still doesnt start williams.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Damn, I should have picked up Collison yesterday, I could have used those 14 assists tonight.

At this point, who do you think is better to drop for Kirilenko.
J Thompson or Diaw? I was convinced it will be Diaw but Thompson just can't do much, at least Diaw is averaging 5 reb and 5 ast plus a blk and steal here or there.
I am just worried that when Tyson comes back, Diaw will start to stink it up again.

Any suggestion or opinnion?
Kirilenko is doing so well tonight and Thompson isn't even playing. Damn!

laugh.gif

I am favoring Diaw a bit because he makes 3's and has a few mroe assist but now I am thinking of just dropping both him and Thompson and pick up Kirilenko and Jack.
My biggest weakness is 3's and assist.

Originally Posted by offbad

AK47 is a must add in any case. get him.

Agreed.

@RFX45 Pick em up, pick em up. I might hold on to Thompson, but if you really need the AST... Jack would be a good stopgap while Calderon's nursing yet another injury.

Alright, I got another trade proposed to me. I give up DRose & Jamal Crawford for Josh Smith & Carlos Delfino. I was mainly looking for an upgrade with STLs & BLKs, but Gasol, Millsap, and Frye have been giving me a decent number of BLKs lately while JRich and Caron Butler have been supplying a good number of STLs.

Is it worth giving up DRose and Mr. 6th-Man-of-the-Year? Should I just stand pat? Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom