Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by BangDak

i think milsap will have a good year. okur would most likely be injured, boozers going to be out, and with dwill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wanted griffin, but i decided to take someone else who seemed more solid. forgot who.
and all out of love paul, NH.
At least trade Troy Murphy to me.

Yeah, I get you paul - the homerism reply was directed to the guy who was asking for advice.

BangDak, Milsap had a very good year last year - double doubles and efficient as hell.

I wouldn't expect nothing more from him but to continue on from what he accomplished last year.

Advice though Paul, let Josh Howard string together a good week for you then flip his @+#. You'll thank me.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Yeah, I get you paul - the homerism reply was directed to the guy who was asking for advice.
Oh, gotcha.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Advice though Paul, let Josh Howard string together a good week for you then flip his @+#. You'll thank me.
I'll keep this in mind. Don't be surprised if I come back into this thread in a month of so asking for trade advice with Josh Howardsomehow involved.
laugh.gif

Advice please? I think I need another assist man. Should I pick up either Johnny Flynn, Tyreke Evans, or D.J. Augustin? And if I do, who should I drop?

2q8r05f.png

64935c0c495e75dc02d76e78cc9aa194fc5ee10.jpg

Any comments on my squad?

Typical yahoo scoring. 'FG%,FT%,3PTM,PTS,REB,AST,ST,BLK,TO'
My only concern is James Harden and Dalembert.

paul,im interested in granger+chalmers.
not really interested in letting rose nor murphy go though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

^ my advice to you is that it's not about the big name superstars that get it done every night, the not so mentioned name players contribute more on a consistent basis; ie- mario chalmers, courtney lee, lamarcus aldridge, john salmons, etc.

good luck!

anyone think john salmons is underrated? i think he is.
He was good last year

I am not high on him this year though
Shooting %
pimp.gif

Steals
pimp.gif

Score
pimp.gif

Looking for some managers to fill my league. Only accepting people who will be active all year round. Please reply to this thread of PM me for more info. Sofar we have 6 players out of 14 that will definitely constantly update their team.

Info below

Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Sun Oct 25 8:00pm EDT
Max Teams: 14
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2 days
Trade End Date: March 18, 2010
Waiver Time: 2 days
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 21, 22 and 23 (6 teams)
Divisions: No
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB),Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Hmm, pondering a trade between me and my dude Bright

TJ Ford/Rip for SJax...

here's my team
v4osy9.jpg

what you think?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I might do it BN, let me think lol
You want Josh Howard instead? edit: actually would you do something with TP in the mix?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Advice please? I think I need another assist man. Should I pick up either Johnny Flynn, Tyreke Evans, or D.J. Augustin? And if I do, who should I drop?

2q8r05f.png
I think you do need another PG paul. but I dunno who you should drop either. Everyone on your team is worth owning but so is DJ now with therecent news of Raja Bell. Is this a 12 team league?

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

64935c0c495e75dc02d76e78cc9aa194fc5ee10.jpg

Any comments on my squad?

Typical yahoo scoring. 'FG%,FT%,3PTM,PTS,REB,AST,ST,BLK,TO'
My only concern is James Harden and Dalembert.

how did you get D12 and Stat on the same team? Your team is beastly though
eek.gif
, is this a 10 team league?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Hmm, pondering a trade between me and my dude Bright

TJ Ford/Rip for SJax...

here's my team

what you think?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I might do it BN, let me think lol
You want Josh Howard instead? edit: actually would you do something with TP in the mix?
I have David West, Aldridge and Shaq as well. 14 person league. Nice pick ups.

KNICKS HEADS! School me on Jordan Hill.

My squad:

312tufq.jpg

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

2q8r05f.png
I think you do need another PG paul. but I dunno who you should drop either. Everyone on your team is worth owning but so is DJ now with the recent news of Raja Bell. Is this a 12 team league?
It's a 10-man money league with me and my friends. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, too, about Augustin, and then bright has to come in here and say that Tyreke Evans is going to be a Derrick Rose clone. Dude's messing with my head
laugh.gif
.I can't make a decision.

Damn, I knew I should have added another bench spot in this league.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

How has Al Jefferson looked in preseason?

You guys think he wll be ok with that surgery he got?

Should I drop Shaq, Birdman, or Flynn for any of these guys

Prince
Courtney Lee
Jennings
Hibbert
Nocioni

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

anyone doing a espn league?

i'm in an espn league this year. first time doing one. 14 team league, I ended up with

Jameer Nelson
Manu Ginobili
Danny Granger
Dirk Nowitzki
Nene
Jason Richardson
Jason Thompson
Greg Oden
Nate Robinson
Corey Maggette
Roy Hibbert
Marreese Speights
Julian Wright

danilo gallinari and CDR are both free agents. is it worth it to pick any of them up and drop someone?

Originally Posted by offbad

thoughts?

OUT-- Al Jefferson, Kevin Martin
IN-- Amare Stoudemire, Kirk Hinrich
I'm leaning towards no. Amare and Jefferson are similar. With Jefferson getting a few more boards. Jefferson might be a bit injury prone thisseason too, I think so anyways. Point being they cancel each other out in this trade. Now Martin and Hinrich. Martin is still the man in Sacramento while Kirkhas to play behind Rose. Kirk played decent in preseason but he also didn't have to worry about Rose taking his minutes.

Back
Top Bottom