Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

2ugp2jo.jpg

weak team?

Lost Redd

Deron Williams and Al Jefferson both are out with family problems

Rashad Lewis served his 7 Games but they are going to bring him back monday FML

you have a decent team. my team is similar but I have a few sleeper players: Horford, Gasol, and Thompson. You need to upgrade your Pts, 3s, and maybe steals.

Originally Posted by parada45

Lost Redd

Deron Williams and Al Jefferson both are out with family problems

Rashad Lewis served his 7 Games but they are going to bring him back monday FML
you won't lose out on D will too much I think. After today or tommorow, his next game isn't till Wed. I'm pretty sure that he'llbe back by then. I'm hyped bout Rashard being back. I've been getting lit up in 3s lately and with CP3 out now, I'm def. gonna need help withtht.

Sucks, Paul. I'm barely hanging in there in my only league. Gasol hurts the most considering he was my first-round pick over Amare, Bosh, Nash, etc.

Glad to have Rashard back finally after the 10-game suspension. Way to not know what supplements you're taking, bud.

what do you guys think of speights? would you drop wilson chandler for him? if anything i was thinking he might be good trade bait if he takes over thestarting spot in philly.

1z5t99f.jpg

Two players in question.

Is Mike Miller worth a pick up?
He scored 20 today with 4 3's iirc.

Also, Tinsley was just signed by the Grizzlies and with the scoring power in that team, I would guess he would average a pretty high assist?
Idea?

Picked up Will Bynum when I dropped Duhon last night; gave me 20 points, 8 rebounds & 6 assists.
pimp.gif

Jennings' performance was unbelievable, too. Great fantasy night for me.

what are your guys thoughts on Tyson Chandler?

I want to drop him for Kirk Hinrich, but nate rob is on my FA as well, but with the recent play of Tony Douglas, I dunno who to pickup.

I am so tired of the utter $#%!@$%% in one of my leagues.

We had a $#%!@$%% auto-draft and I got these OUT players...Pau, Jamison, Josh Howard, and Kevin Love.

During the season, Kevin Martin gets hurt and Tony Parker. I get rid of Josh Howard for Azubuike...and this dude goes down.

Just a bunch of Billy Jack $#%!@$%%...
sick.gif
smh.gif

$*+$ auto-drafts. I would've never got none of them dudes.

Chirs Paul out and weak $#% Peja finally has a good game.
pimp.gif

BJ on 2 of my teams.
pimp.gif

Hell I could have had Jennings on ALL of my teams. That's how much no one was checking on him before the season started.
smh.gif

I passed on him for my other 2 teams though cuz I hate having the same players on all of my squads.

Other owners finally picked him up like a handful of games into the season though.
laugh.gif

MisterP, damn man that really sux that your whole squad is hurt. I'd be so frustrated too. I'd drop Love and pick up someone else and hopefully Howardwill be soon; I know Jamison will be. RFX, I wuldn't pick up Miller right away. Last time he averaged 18ppg was a few yrs ago in Memphis. I'd keep alookout on him tho since he does get a decent ppg, a good # of boards, and can shoot the 3.

Damn man, these dudes are dropping out left and right.

Chris Paul out 4 weeks.
Speights out 2 months.
Travis Outlaw out for 2 months.
Kelenna Azubuike could be out for a very long time.
Tons of dudes out with the flu.
Rip and Josh Howard out with ankle injuries.

It's only like 2 weeks in and seems like quarter of the L is hobbling around.

I wanna grab darren collison since cp3 is going to be out for at least a month, but bobby brown played better last night so I dunno what to do just yet.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Damn man, these dudes are dropping out left and right.

Chris Paul out 4 weeks.
Speights out 2 months.
Travis Outlaw out for 2 months.
Kelenna Azubuike could be out for a very long time.
Tons of dudes out with the flu.
Rip and Josh Howard out with ankle injuries.

It's only like 2 weeks in and seems like quarter of the L is hobbling around.

Yep and it was like that last year too.

Redd, Brand, Oden, Al Jefferson, Amare, Gilbert, Caron I think, Monta, Granger, Hinrich, Kaman, Bogut, Deng, Camby, Bynum....

^^^ u need more blks, steals, and maybe pts/ assists. i'd drop Ryan Anderson since Rashard will be back tomorrow and I think Anderson is battling aninjury.

Who would you rather keep?

Aaron Brooks or Nate Robinson?

Im PG heavy and need to drop/trade one of them for a center.

should I drop Chris Birdman Andersen for Udonis Haslem?

I can also drop Kenyon Martin...

Here's my team

Jason Kidd
Ronnie Brewer
Dwyane Wade
Caron Butlert
Lamar Odom
Kenyon Martin
Andris Biedrins
Andrew Bynum
Michael Beasley
Mike Bibby
Jason Richardson
Wilson Chandler
Chris Andersen

yeah drop Birdman for Haslem. I doubt Brand will step it up. dam cnt believe my golden boy cp3 is out for 3-4wks now. sucks. I'm going against a stackedteam next week too: bron and melo on the same team. anyone use rotomania.com? is the site down now?

Back
Top Bottom