Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Question for you guys who do ESPN FBB

Is it me or does ESPN count the stats of players when you go over the limit of games for that week?

My limit is 40 games a week and when I look at the box scores it sometimes says 41 GP and seems to count it.

Does it count it or not? ESPN says it doesn't but it looks to me like it does.

Still don't know what to do with Channing Frye. Robin Lopez still chillin on the FA list... But my team doesn't win FG%, Rebs, or Blocks. At least Frye hasn't completely disappeared from the Suns rotation yet. Losing Barbosa should increase the bench's overall PT right?

IIRC-- if you have less than the limit on the final day, it counts all your plays.

i've hung onto frye but have benched him lately.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Still don't know what to do with Channing Frye. Robin Lopez still chillin on the FA list... But my team doesn't win FG%, Rebs, or Blocks. At least Frye hasn't completely disappeared from the Suns rotation yet. Losing Barbosa should increase the bench's overall PT right?
drop frye and pick up robin lopez

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

drop frye and pick up robin lopez

Do it ASAP!!!

someone in my league just dropped Russel Westbrook....

is he worth dropping JRich or Randy Foye for?

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Easily, man. 

Depends on what you need most, though. Since Barbosa decided to have surgery, that's more PT for JRich which means he should put up his usual numbers (points and 2+ 3PM). If you need assists though, I'd hang onto Foye as a third string PG because there's no one fighting him for playing time on Washington with the Arenas/Critt situation/Boykins ain't gonna see upwards of 20mpg. 

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Westbrook is a FG% killer though 
mad.gif

man #$$* ESPN.com
smh.gif

how are they gonna tell me to pick up Robin Lopez at all costs then at the same time say that Frye is making a strong case to be back in the starting lineup
smh.gif

not to mention Frye has been putting up numbers since I dropped him and someone scooped him up right away
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Should I trade

Martell Webster
Joakim Noah

for

Wilson Chandler
Marc Gasol
Eh it seems like a wash to me.

Joakim more boards and blks

Gasol better fg%

eh.

should i drop Hakim Warrick or Ryan Gomes. They havent been doing much for me.

Noteable free agents:
Afflalo
Spencer Hawes
Al Thornton
Bayless

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Should I trade

Martell Webster
Joakim Noah

for

Wilson Chandler
Marc Gasol
Eh it seems like a wash to me.

Joakim more boards and blks

Gasol better fg%

eh.
My league goes with fgm and 3's made too.  Gasol blocks within the last 15 games has been pretty good.  Joakim does grab more boards though.  Really in the middle between Martell and Wilson, simply because Martell gets me 3's, points and pretty consistent on grabbing around 5 rebounds sometimes 9-10 a game.  Just scared that when Roy, Outlaw, and Batum are healthy that Martell's production will drop.  Plus the fact that Wilson is hurt, doesn't help.

martell is starting out of necessity and my bet is that rasual will soon hit the crapper and switch with thornton much like the rest of the year has been.

Proposed to me:

I give up:
Gerald Wallace
Yi Jianlian

for

Luol Deng
Trevor Ariza

smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

And this is from someone I consider a friend, too.
alien.gif
tired.gif

did anybody in your league drop Mo Williams? Hes on the WW right now and its tempting. I would probably drop Nate, Rich Jefferson, or maybe even JR Smith (disappointment).

Back
Top Bottom