Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

During the playoffs, A-Rod came out to the Kid Cudi-assisted Blueprint 3 track "Already Home." (Idolator)
Perfect song as far as subject matter goes.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Rain is supposed to be brutal tomorrow night, I doubt they get it in.

And this would kill our 3-man rotation hopes, looks like mother nature is a Angel fan

!$**+#@ guy with a new avy again
laugh.gif

Yea said freezing rain...I think they said it's supposed to stop around 9 so who knows...

I was listening to the weather this evening...they think they can get the game in tomorrow. o_O

We shall see what happens...if anyone is going to the game, wear a parka, especially if you are going to be in the upper deck
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
@ this game starting at 7:57.

Is it too much to ask for these games to start at 7pm like any normal day?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

indifferent.gif
@ this game starting at 7:57.

Is it too much to ask for these games to start at 7pm like any normal day?
The scheduling time is !*+**!$ terrible. They have done a real bad job with it this year. I think it would have been fine to start the game at 9honestly because then it would give West Coast fans a chance to catch the game at a reasonable time. This game will prolly not start till around then anywaysbecause of a possible rain delay, but thats beyond the point. And on top of that the Phillies Dodgers game is @ 4? $#%! im still at work at 4, WC guys areright in the middle of their day. I hate afternoon baseball during the week as it is, but this is going to make me despise it.

9PM ?!?!?!

Why should East coasters have to stay up 1am to watch a game, how about the kids that want to watch as well?

Games should start at either 7pm (normal time) or even earlier like 630pm.

Wow, 9 would be too late. The stations should be accommodating whichever coast is getting the game. Yankee game should start at 7 and the Dodger game shouldstart at 10.

im still waiting for world series day games like in the old days. that would be dope.

but wouldn't it start at 9 because of the rain? i really dont have a problem with the :nerd:clock-!!$ start times during the playoffs, its just the way it is.Advertisers kind of run the sports industry, and if they think that is prime advertising time then that's when it will start.

personally for me, 9 would be perfect. i could catch the bruins game, thatll end at like 930, then i can watch this
laugh.gif

very selfish, i know

True. I was more looking out for WC ppl. But in reality I could care less since im on the East with most of the ppl here and it seems like they cater to us asit is. I guess I was just thinking if a game is 3 1/2 hours and it started around 9 it would be over around 12:30. Thats really not that bad for me, but Iunderstand it is for others (No shots fired). With a 3 hour time difference there is no way to please everyone. I just think they could have done a better jobscheduling things.

Bruins gonna lose anyways, that squad of pansies.

Got tickets to the game tonight last minute. The tickets are going hella cheap online only $50...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

personally for me, 9 would be perfect. i could catch the bruins game, thatll end at like 930, then i can watch this
laugh.gif
wrong, moron. bruins are one at 830...dallas time FTL

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Got tickets to the game tonight last minute. The tickets are going hella cheap online only $50...
Damn, you be going to a bunch of sporting events. This dude stay at a Yankees game, now he be at Devils games too.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Damn, you be going to a bunch of sporting events. This dude stay at a Yankees game, now he be at Devils games too.

Nah I don't go to Devils games that much outside of the playoffs, that trip is too far for me during the winter
laugh.gif

Company sells a lot of tickets to me.

Back
Top Bottom