Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

CC's ready to rumble
laugh.gif

cc_kimbo.jpg

pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Lackey[/td] [td]ERA 0.00[/td] [td]REC 1-0[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Last postseason appearances:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/08 vs BOS[/td] [td]7.1 IP, 0 ER[/td] [td]W, 5-0[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Sabathia[/td] [td]ERA 1.35[/td] [td]REC 1-0[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Last postseason appearances:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/07 vs MIN[/td] [td]6.2 IP, 1 ER[/td] [td]W, 7-2[/td] [/tr][/table]

CC Sabathia
[table][tr][td]By Opponent[/td] [td]ERA[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]SV[/td] [td]SVO[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]CG[/td] [td]IP[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]ER[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]SO[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]vs. LAA[/td] [td]6.08[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]13.1[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]11[/td] [td].321[/td] [/tr][/table]
John Lackey
[table][tr][td]By Opponent[/td] [td]ERA[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]SV[/td] [td]SVO[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]CG[/td] [td]IP[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]ER[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]SO[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]vs. NYY[/td] [td]2.57[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]6[/td] [td].222[/td] [/tr][/table]

Go Halos!

yo in case people dont know, Mike & The Mad Dog reunited today for an hour at the start of Mike's show, you can download it at wfan.com

i was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
when i heard about this

its not raining here in the bx right now, seems to be holding off. i think if it rains it will be light rain or drizzle. they should get it in tonight.

[h1]Yankees pull plug on Ronan Tynan after tenor's bad joke about Jews[/h1] [h2]Famed Irish tenor puts foot in mouth instead of singing with it
[/h2]

Ronan Tynan
, the famed Irish tenor, has apologized for anti-semitic remarks he admits having made which has cost him his regular Yankees 7th inning stretch appearance to sing 'God Bless America' and may damage his career.

Tynan made the remarks to a Jewish doctor who was seeking an apartment in his building on Manhattan's East Side. "It was stupid of me to be so callous, and I would never want to hurt anybody's feelings," Tynan told NBC news in New York after the story surfaced.

According to NBC the incident happened when the 49-year-old Tynan met a real estate agent who was showing an apartment on his floor to a potential buyer, a Jewish pediatrician from NYU Medical Center.

The real estate agent said to the tenor "Don't worry they are not Red Sox fans," according to the apartment-hunter, Dr. Gabrielle Gold-von Simson.

To which Tynan replied, "I don't care about that, as long as they are not Jewish," Gabrielle Gold-von Simson told NBC New York.

"Why is that?" asked a flabbergasted Gold-von Simson of the singer. Tynan replied that Jewish ladies had been looking at the apartment before and they were "scary," according to Gold-von Simson.

The singer now says the remarks were made in jest. The doctor said not. "I didn't know him at all so how could I take it as a joke," said Gold-von Simson. Tynan for his part claims was just a "big misunderstanding."

"I'm not anti-Semitic and I have never been in my life," Tynan told NBC New York. "There are three members of my band that are Jewish. And I love them like brothers. I call them my brothers from another mother."

Tynan is famous for singing "God Bless America" at Yankee Stadium and "Ava Maria" at the funeral of Ronald Reagan.

is it just me or does anyone else find jewish people alittle too sensitive, like you can't joke around with them at all about their culture . not that whatdude said was funny but i just mean in general.

i got suspended from school once for joking around asking this jewish kid in my class if i could eat cereal out of his hat. principle was jewish, shewasn't having the whole it was a joke thing ............

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not Ronan Tynan, man.

Bob Shepard and Ronan Tynan MIA. This isn't Yankee Stadium!

Originally Posted by onewearz

is it just me or does anyone else find jewish people alittle too sensitive, like you can't joke around with them at all about their culture . not that what dude said was funny but i just mean in general.

i got suspended from school once for joking around asking this jewish kid in my class if i could eat cereal out of his hat. principle was jewish, she wasn't having the whole it was a joke thing ............
Better watch out, before you get banned.

Method Man is Jewish.
laugh.gif

is it just me or does anyone else find jewish people alittle too sensitive, like you can't joke around with them at all about their culture . not that what dude said was funny but i just mean in general.

i got suspended from school once for joking around asking this jewish kid in my class if i could eat cereal out of his hat. principle was jewish, she wasn't having the whole it was a joke thing ............
are you kidding me? all we do is make fun of our culture.

lets keep it yankees angels so it doesnt get ugly

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

is it just me or does anyone else find jewish people alittle too sensitive, like you can't joke around with them at all about their culture . not that what
dude said was funny but i just mean in general.

i got suspended from school once for joking around asking this jewish kid in my class if i could eat cereal out of his hat. principle was jewish, she
wasn't having the whole it was a joke thing ............

i agree , don't want it to get outta hand.

ftr, i got no hate in me towards any race or religion . only red sox fans
laugh.gif

Not because ya'll beat us...but I really want a Angels/Dodgers World Series.

LA vs. LA
eek.gif

Torii getting his first title
eek.gif

Don't spoil my dream Yankees
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

is it just me or does anyone else find jewish people alittle too sensitive, like you can't joke around with them at all about their culture . not that what
dude said was funny but i just mean in general.

i got suspended from school once for joking around asking this jewish kid in my class if i could eat cereal out of his hat. principle was jewish, she
wasn't having the whole it was a joke thing ............

i agree , don't want it to get outta hand.

ftr, i got no hate in me towards any race or religion . only red sox fans
laugh.gif

it aint no thing
wink.gif

im trying to predict this game tonight but theres so many variables...Lackey, the weather affecting HRs, Angels running all over us, i dont know what to think.Hopefully it comes down to like 1.2 innings of Mo cause ill take that.

youre telling me...

YANKEES
Jeter SS
Damon LF
Teixeira 1B
Rodriguez 3B
Matsui DH
Posada C
Cano 2B
Swisher RF
Cabrera CF

same old lineup