Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

As much as I hate TBS's announcers, I like how they have the K Zone on the screen for every pitch.

WHAT THE #*%% WAS A-ROD DOING? THAT BETTER NOT COST US THE GAME LATER ON $%+$$

And of course Posada grounded to first. Of course.

Arod
indifferent.gif

Well, at least A-Rod went hard. I'll give him credit for that, despite the stupid base running.

I guess I can appreciate his intensity, but if you run through a stop sign you better be damn certain you're going to get home.

Although it was a stupid play, I didn't think a tag was ever made, I thought he was safe...

If the Yanks lose 4-3, A-Rod is gonna catch a couple headlines tomorrow on the NY papers.

But let me not even think about that.

At least Lackey will be outta there pretty soon.

I don't think that was that bad of a play by Alex. Force them to make a tough play...he did.

It was a very tough play.

Either way, you have to be glad he's feeling confident enough to be aggressive like that.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

If the Yanks lose 4-3, A-Rod is gonna catch a couple headlines tomorrow on the NY papers.
Ya'll are just ready to pounce on him.
laugh.gif

Definitely was feeling himself running through the stop sign (though I don't think we have yet to see a clear replay of that).

Either way, I agree with 4 dub that he went hard at home plate.

Catcher never tagged him, A-Rod hit home. Though I agree that the umps will almost always give the catcher that call.

Back
Top Bottom