Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn No Homer but Tex was off the bag.

Also.. i @!*#**! hate big daddy swinging at these wack $%$ pitches. its real frustrating to watch

Yeah, Teix was off the bag.

Kudos to Sabathia for reacting quickly and making a good throw tho'.

I'm not comfortable with a 2 run lead vs. the Angels so let's get more runs in...

It looks like when he caught it he was on the bag...

And %** do they only have that clear slow mo $%%@ on 1 camera? All these replays should be clear as @+** in this day and age
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ the commentator saying he would make the call based off the players reaction.....
Man, I have a soft spot for McCarver (being the former Met announcer and all). But he has been wrong on some of his analysis these days.

What I dont understand is why Major League umpires have such a problem asking another umpire for help. Clearly, the home plate umpire had a better view of theplay. At every single level of baseball other than the Major Leagues, the first base umpire asks the home plate for help in that situation. Why not in theshow?

true, that's a good shot of it. I dunno, I thought he came off like a split second after that...right when Torii had his foot over the bag. But I could bewrong.

Its hard to say if he was on the bag cause you can't really screen cap the moment he gloves the ball.

Plus Teix was sliding away the whole time before he caught it, as he caught it, and after the catch......to the naked eye its normally called an out cause usee the guy off the bag (end result).

Back
Top Bottom