OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Since apparently hes a fan

3236338985_667e50dcf0.jpg

roll.gif

Ok bad game by the bullpen last night. Gotta come back and finish the weekend strong before the All-Star break. And the Halos gonna have to take care ofbusiness against the Yankees.

laugh.gif

ugh i was at a bar last night, kept sneaking peaks at the score ticker. what a joke. let's get back on track

we found waldo !!!!

i cannot wait till we play u guys again, we should ave our shipment of brooms by then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

we found waldo !!!!

i cannot wait till we play u guys again, we should ave our shipment of brooms by then
pimp.gif
You seemed to have forgotten that the last time we played, you guys were on fire too and we were playing like %**@. And well I dont think I haveto tell you what happened that time.

But in case you forgot...........................
gal_backpage_0612.jpg

laugh.gif

i'll wait to post some headlines from the upcoming massacre, for now i just gotta sit back and allow your shine . i'm patiently waiting word to

waiting_patiently.jpg

67%20Bear%20Waiting%20Patiently%20For%20Picnic.jpg

laugh.gif

whered you get that picture of me at the picnic table, dude?

i think i threw that in the NHL thread...waiting for the bruins to make some damn moves

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

i'll wait to post some headlines from the upcoming massacre, for now i just gotta sit back and allow your shine . i'm patiently waiting word to

Hopefully Im the one posting headlines.

Patiently awaiting August 6th with my dude Jesus

Edit: Had to throw my own little touch on the PS for ya.

pedroia looks like a balding ******.

what a waste of a good night for banny and i cant stand the red sawx.

Did our thread just get taken over. I would say good win but there is no reason for us to be squeeking past KC. Hell they had a no hitter going into the 5thand thats when I went out. Had to scoreboard watch on my phone the whole time.

Edit: Aybar with a 3 run HR against the Yanks 10-6 lets go Halos. Yankees blew a 5-1 lead

man...thank god we squeaked by with the win.

i just got back from the bars. obviously my doormen are all yankee fans. theyre cool as hell tho...always down to shoot the #%$* for a while.

lets go angels
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom