OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

I forgot a lot of people will be there lol

We are going to improve to 1-8
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUK

Its gettin ugly for KC early. Hopefully we dont blow this lead like another AL east team that played earlier
nerd.gif

ok my idea of mentioning the jinx reversed the jinx.

Nah JP but that was a scaring me a lil. I dont know whats good wit the bullpen right now. but hopefully they get it back 2gether after the allstar break

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ yessir

get your signs ready

where r ur seats DA? behind the great slab of concrete wall and TV monitors for $887
smh.gif
laugh.gif

man i been gone 4 a min i come back and see Jesus fan and Bruin at the table.....pure epicness.

laugh.gif

i believe my seats are in the second deck or mezzanine near the left field foul pole...somewhere around there. i got them from the yankee website the daytickets went on sale, so i didnt get raped, relatively speaking
laugh.gif

and DAMN...3 hit shutout
pimp.gif

beckett is the man...i realize it was the royals, but way to head into the break on a high note...love it

Nice way to end the weekend. Things weren't looking good when we got tied with the Yankees for the division lead, but now we have our 3 game cushion back(thanks Angels). Second half here we come.

buchholz to start....

"The Red Sox are bringing up Clay Buchholz for a Sunday start against the Blue Jays. At Triple-A Pawtucket, he's dominated to the tune of a 7-2 recordwith a 2.36 ERA. Buchholz (24) also has 89 strikeouts and 30 walks in 99 innings."

let's get it going again...

Clay Buchholz, RHP (0-0, -.--) @ Ricky Romero, LHP (7-3, 3.00)

Brad Penny, RHP (6-3, 4.71) @ Brian Tallet, LHP (5-6, 4.95)

BOS Jon Lester, LHP (8-6, 3.87) @ Roy Halladay, RHP (10-3, 2.85)

and the red sox have designated julio lugo for assignment
pimp.gif

Alright lets keep the streak going from before the All-Star Break. @ bad my boy Jesus didnt keep us from avoiding Halladay.

Were gonna shell him to lower his trade value and get him for Lugo str8 up.
eyes.gif

But realtalk lets get this sweep

Back
Top Bottom