OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

I bet the Blue Jays already have Buccholz jerseys prepared along with his locker.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

3 W's for Boston. Book it.

BTW Deadset, you still going to the game on the 6th?
yeah man, i'll be there. you, yoda, and jrp are gonna be there too, right? and i thought HTTB was trying to score some tickets.

I haven't seen Yoda post in a while so let's hope he's alive first and foremost
laugh.gif

And yea I think JRP is coming up from butt %**! North Carolina too.

I don't know about Mr. Jefferson though. I'll ask him.

no more julios!? ....maaaan. 4get what ne1 says i like dude. in julio i trust. i know hes detrimental 2 the club but f it! he takes me back to the idiot erawhen we had orlando cabrera (one ofmy favorite sox of all time point blank period...like if that dude hit a home run @ the fens 2 end r season and i was inattendance, id still cheer hard 4 him...heslike tom brady status can do no wrong), papi, manny,dave roberts, nomar, pedro and his ****** dominican amigo, jonnydamon (may his soul burn in hell lol j/p....no really tho lol). we were ethnically stacked and it felt extra strength. i know ppl are ppl a wins a winrealtalk.....i just like seein colored folks on my beloved sox, nothin wrong w. that ........hey if u feel me u feel me whatever its all good. buenos suertejulios! May God bless u my friend. maybe u can hone ur skills and come back someday....

laugh.gif

well that sucked
smh.gif

on to texas...

John Smoltz, RHP (1-2, 5.40) @ Kevin Millwood, RHP (8-7, 3.46)
Josh Beckett, RHP (11-3, 3.35) @ Tommy Hunter, RHP (1-1, 2.35)
Tim Wakefield, RHP (11-3, 4.31) @ Vicente Padilla, RHP (7-5, 4.67)

DeadSet, you know I'm not the type to do this, but I just had to. I'm sorry.

And a little bonus:

i'm not talking @!#! until we're at least 3 up. don't know how long that'll last .............

man_pulling_his_hair_out1.jpg

the summer slide is in full effect...like clock work. every year we slide and the yankees climb in the summer heat.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

man_pulling_his_hair_out1.jpg

the summer slide is in full effect...like clock work. every year we slide and the yankees climb in the summer heat.
smh.gif
Jeff Francoeur facepalm imo

Don't worry...Baseball Red Sox Tonight will still claim that Smoltz's implosion was just an expected fork in the road and that he will come backstrong the rest of the year...

That would've been funny if the gif wasn't so damn long
laugh.gif

Anyway, I had to come in here seeing as how yall are always in ours.

DO WORK TEXAS!
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom