OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

What's up with Pedroia's brother being a molester? That ain't cool....

In other news, I hate how the red sox are in Oak during the stretch of April when I'm still "busy".

laugh.gif
yeah dude...dustin's brother is on some little boy tip...gross. someone sent me an article about pedroia taking shots at the town that his bro isfrom. i dunno...weird situation tho. i'd be embarrassed as hell if i had a brother doing that crap.

and damn...still "busy"?

Supposedly like Barry Bonds got a brother who was/is a rapist....dunno the circumstances or the merrit.

Woodland is a crap hole, I had to drive through there on my way to and from college. They do have a Sonic's though, which isn't around anywhere else.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

it's early still. as soon as the celtics and bruins are done...we'll get JD, pga tour, bjm, etc back in here...
Lets hope your right. Cuz this thread just looks pathetic right now. Even worse than the Sox are playing so far.
laugh.gif

Im also a lil pissed we keep losin but its str8 its not even 10 games into the season yet

lol yeah still busy, just finishing up some stuff and starting some planning for other clients.

It doesn't look good to bounce before 5 prior to the 15th. You know how it goes.

I was coming in last night to find out what you thought about Swisher striking out Gabe and found out I hit the post limit on both names
laugh.gif

Damn, I must be going blind, I didn't even notice this thread til now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Damn, I must be going blind, I didn't even notice this thread til now.
laugh.gif
no worries dude...that's cause it's usually on page 3
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I was coming in last night to find out what you thought about Swisher striking out Gabe and found out I hit the post limit on both names
laugh.gif
dude...i think they banned or unmembered my WICKED NIKES name. i can still view the forum on that name, but when i go to post, it says i need toapply for membership...weird. i asked dirty and ska about it, no word yet
nerd.gif

and gabe kapler...what a bum
laugh.gif
dude musta got razzed hard in the locker room for that one

Yeah... kind of surprising though since he didn't even get tossed. Can't really argue with it though.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I hope gil velazquez gets a shot. My brother used to play ball with him
your dude should get some time. lowrie and lugo wont be back for two weeks so he'll get some time unless nick green wilds out, which isdoubtful

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA this thread got poppin all of a sudden. Nah but Beckett's suspension is definitly a result of ESPN buggin out yesterday on every showabout it. But its all good I guess you cant blame Selig he did "charge the plate". He could have just stayed on the mound, Bobby wasnt gonna do %$%$.

Hopefully with the thread being rejuvenated we can start winning some *%$@%@ games.

They said on the radio out here (Bay Area) that they "proved" he was intentionally throwing at him. Whatever, its 1 start and will probably help himand the sox later in the season. Call it a blessing.

Since I loved Fenway when I was out there and sat 5 feet away from Pedroia at brunch after proposing to my now Fiance, I respect the red sox. I wish ya'llhad Manny though.

yeah dude we're missing manny big time...ortiz showing his true colors without my dude protecting him in the lineup.

just gotta start being patient again...that's how we did well the past couple of years.

your dude should get some time. lowrie and lugo wont be back for two weeks so he'll get some time unless nick green wilds out, which is doubtful

Yea I hope so. Dude has been in the minors for ever, so I'm rooting for him. But I'm on the westcoast, so a lot of the sox games are at 4 pm my time,which I'm at work. If dudes starts playing....can somebody pm me to give me a heads up.

your dude should get some time. lowrie and lugo wont be back for two weeks so he'll get some time unless nick green wilds out, which is doubtful

Yea I hope so. Dude has been in the minors for ever, so I'm rooting for him. But I'm on the westcoast, so a lot of the sox games are at 4 pm my time, which I'm at work. If dudes starts playing....can somebody pm me to give me a heads up.
i got you

solid start! youk with the RBI single...we need timely hitting like that
pimp.gif

let's get dice some runs...

Gawd Eveland sucks
sick.gif

I knew the Sox would break him down, just didn't think it would happen in the 1st inning
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom