OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

I kinda cheated on this one cuz I used the Motivational Posters template. But if you got anymore ideas you want turned into reality let me know ill see what Ican do.

2qnmp9k.jpg

Smoltz might get this win but that was a terrible outing. Thank god the Offense had broken out of the slump they were in.

Lets get this W.

Damn I feel kinda bad that Vic was cryin because he was leaving Cleveland. They werent always the best team but he clearly was loyal to them. Hopefully we makehim feel at home, he will be a key player in the last 2 months of the season.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I kinda cheated on this one cuz I used the Motivational Posters template. But if you got anymore ideas you want turned into reality let me know ill see what I can do.
CatLaugh.jpg

perfect

and yeah pap finally with the 1-2-3
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
JD not running well at all on that hammy...it was like he didn't know the throw was coming home

vmart getting on base again.

mike lowell continuing to deliver.

reddick with another great day at the plate despite the bloody nose.

pimp.gif

Buckholtz needs to get it together. He's starting to have that "1 bad inning syndrome" that a lot of young pitchers have. He's gonna have tofigure out how to nip that in the bud before he gives up too many runs in the future. Its looking like its gonna work out for him today since it looks like weare playing T-Ball at the plate right now.

But your not gonna get 11+ run support in the 4th every start.

you know...buchholz has never wowed me. i sometimes feel like if he didnt throw that no-no, no one would hype him up this bad. but if he proves me wrong,great.

Back
Top Bottom