OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Watching the wbc replay and martin hit a homerun and barely missed a 2nd one. Hopefully its a sign of things to come
smile.gif

If dodgers can sign Perdo that would make our rotation a little better...

NH but im still (pause) sprung (pause) off manny.....NH

Finally the Manny saga comes to an end. Its going to be a good year. Its been a long time since we won a World Series Title.

Let go Dodgers......

i $$%+%# up and didnt wake up for opening day tickets. i think its time to get a 27 game plan anyway. whens the dodger thread NT meet?
laugh.gif

MrJ, J. Martin said he's focused - and he said he's ready for a big year, so lets hope
pimp.gif

Just gotta keep him fresh, give the old man ausmus some time.

does anyone else think if the dodgers do well this year, plenty of fans are gonna come out the woodwork?
nerd.gif

where would you guys prefer to sit:

pavilion or top deck?

i think to watch the game top deck is better, pavilion you can get easily distracted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

pavilion or top deck?

i think to watch the game top deck is better, pavilion you can get easily distracted.
laugh.gif

I don't think I've ever sat top deck but i know Pavilion is guaranteed entertainment
laugh.gif
Don't sleep on the Reserve level though, especially the3rd base side during day games when the shade is in full effect
pimp.gif

Top deck as in the highest seats right behind home plate - Or you mean the Reserve level?

I think I would probably take the Reserve as long as it's not parallel to the tip of the foul pole. Pavilion would be nice as well because you'rebound to have fun + if it's in left field pavilion you see #99 all game.

As long as you're there opening day then it should be
pimp.gif

pavilion or top deck?

laugh.gif

my season tickets are for top deck. i have sat in the pavillion a few times, and enjoyed it, but there is no beer there. you are also cut off from the rest ofthe stadium. i chose top deck because my seats are close to center, and i get a decent perspective of balls, strikes, and ball flight. its beautiful up thereas well.. and from my experience, the crowd in the deck is just as fun as the pav. you also are allowed into the reserve level for different food, and on slowdays, you can stay down there and find a seat.

Steve phillips and the other announcer durng the dominican vs panama game are saying that the dodgers are the best fit for pedro to play with

i've seen some top deck & loge tickets for $39.99 (2 tix). but, field level is
For Opening Day tickets that is a bargain. Ticket prices are insane on Stubhub, Ebay and Craigslist. Inner Reserve seats going for $100 each,
eek.gif

^^^they serve beer in the pavillion now
They only serve beer in the All You Can Eat Right Field Pavilion. Also, they only served beer in the Left Field Pavilion during the playoffs. The Left Field Pavilion will continue to be dry for the regular season.

Top Deck are going for $70 a pop,
eek.gif
, again this is just Stubhub prices.

ironman.....I coulda swore they do sell beer in the pavillion. The few games that I sat in the pavillion last year had beer, and it wasn't playoffs....Ithink

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Steve phillips and the other announcer durng the dominican vs panama game are saying that the dodgers are the best fit for pedro to play with

Cool...

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

For Opening Day tickets that is a bargain. Ticket prices are insane on Stubhub, Ebay and Craigslist. Inner Reserve seats going for $100 each,
eek.gif

They only serve beer in the All You Can Eat Right Field Pavilion. Also, they only served beer in the Left Field Pavilion during the playoffs. The Left Field Pavilion will continue to be dry for the regular season.

eek.gif

70 a pop! #%+.. thats nuts... thats over 10% of the price for the whole season ticket. tempting.. but i have always wanted to go to opening day. cant wait.

Alright guys, so I got a ticket connect which includes:

4 games / 2 tickets per game @ $80, this doesn't include opening day and Angel games.

It is LF Pavilion Row B ... #99
pimp.gif
So $80 for 4 games isn't that bad,although wifey feels bad for fans of the opposing team that sits there
laugh.gif

Sounds good to me, 1yr $4M with incentives (starts, innings, s/o, etc)?

eek.gif

eek.gif
I slept hard on the $39.99 ... they were gone with a quickness
mad.gif

If I recall last year, I could have sworn I saw beer being sold in LF pavilion ... but I'm probably wrong.
laugh.gif

Some people are getting absolutely greedy with the tickets, give it till the day before the game for the prices to be at a low since they overvalued them wordto Boras.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Cool...

Hi, rc49ers. I think you're a closet Dodger fan.

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2009/03/dodgers-still-i.html[/h1]
[h1]Dodgers Still Interested In Beimel, Ohman[/h1]
By Steve Adams [March 8 at 5:00pm CST]

Tony Jackson reports that the Dodgers still have some interest in lefties Joe Beimel and Will Ohman, if and when their asking price comes down.

Beimel and Ohman are both looking for salaries in the $2MM-$3MM range, but the Dodgers don't want to pay that for someone who will be called on to retire one or two batters per outing.

Jackson points out that the recent Dennys Reyes signing by the Cardinals will likely have to lower the prices for Ohman and Beimel. Reyes signed a two-year deal worth $3MM after holding lefties to a .202 average last year, while Ohman held them to a .200 average. Beimel was a very distant third - lefties hit .278 off him in 2008. All three players are 31 years of age.

They'd be fools to think they'd get $2-3M seeing Reyes deal.

Beimel needs to get off his fugazi rockstar tip, and realize he needs the Dodgers.

I need some help picking out some games!

I can choose 2 Thur-Sat games, and 2 Mon-Wed games:

4/15 giants 710p (wed)
4/16 giants 710p (thur)
4/30 padres 710p (thur)
5/4 dbacks 710p (mon)
5/8 giants 710p (fri)
5/18 mets 710p (mon)
6/4 phillies 710p (fri)

So far I'm tempted to pick:

4/15 giants (wed) second game after home opener
5/8 giants (fri)
5/18 mets (mon)
6/4 phillies (fri)

^ Bright...

4/15 Jackie Robinson Celebration
5/8 Fireworks Night

Other than that - nothing else on the Promo schedule. Eitherway, those are all good games to catch.

good look guys
pimp.gif

a little off topic, to those who have been in a long-term relationship would you ask your gf to marry you at the ravine? i mean all out, with her name on thescoreboard "will you marry me?"

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im just sayin...
laugh.gif

good look guys
pimp.gif

a little off topic, to those who have been in a long-term relationship would you ask your gf to marry you at the ravine? i mean all out, with her name on the scoreboard "will you marry me?"

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im just sayin...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... I see what you did there.

Man I've been with my girl for over 5 years and when and if I was ready that would be
pimp.gif
. I mean, she loves going to Dodger games - we always go together. I'vebeen going to DS my whole life... so that'd be an option definitely.

good look guys
pimp.gif

a little off topic, to those who have been in a long-term relationship would you ask your gf to marry you at the ravine? i mean all out, with her name on the scoreboard "will you marry me?"

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im just sayin...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

good look guys
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im just sayin...
laugh.gif
Don't do it there,
laugh.gif

Interesting fact, before last season, they only allowed two per season. Kind of like a reward for writing an interesting letter to the Dodgers on how you wantto propose there. An unofficial contest. Last season, they opened up the flood gates, damn proposal every game. Had the entire staff face palming,
laugh.gif

I've never been one for something so over the top. Something in a special place, with a nice view, quiet moment with you and your lady. Maybe after you propose, you can go to a game and put a simple "I Love You ______", which is more subtle. Just a thought.

A Dodger Stadium proposal will set you back about $250-300, and the fee is probably higher this season.

I wouldn't do it.

good look guys
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im just sayin...
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I've never been one for something so over the top. Something in a special place, with a nice view, quiet moment with you and your lady. Maybe after you propose, you can go to a game and put a simple "I Love You ______", which is more subtle. Just a thought

Back
Top Bottom