OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Chan Ho Park is an overpaid 5th starter at 2.5 million.

Let's hope the boys rock him in the 1st inning. I'm glad there was a day off yesterday, gives the bullpen some extra rest.

interesting lineup tonight:

pierre
furcal
hudson
ethier
martin
loney
kemp
blake
kershaw

furcal, ethier, martin & loney really need to pick it up.

top of the order needs to stay patient, let CHP make pitches and capitalize on his mistakes.

letsss gooo

Originally Posted by bright nikes

interesting lineup tonight:

pierre
furcal
hudson
ethier
martin
loney
kemp
blake
kershaw
letsss gooo
Not surprising, Pierre has been hot and Furcal has been pressing. Same thing with Ethier. Having three "speed" guys at the top,hopefully will help. It would be better if Juan Pierre knew how to take a pitch and drew some walks, this lineup would be great. Pierre has a tendency to bea free swinging slap hitter.

I would have gone with a 1-3 of Furcal, Pierre and Hudson. Hudson has been our best and most consistent hitter. Loney and Russ need to hit a damn HR already.

Originally Posted by sinser13

damn thursday's game is at 10am

What the F ?

grin.gif

wow juan pierre is on a mission.

comon raffy, step up.

As he should when given the opportunity to play.

Furcal has been pressing, don't know why, but his struggles only makes him get even more anxious.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

my @%%$! Juan

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

What can I say? If only he didn't make 9 mil. But then again, just another black man with $, can't hate
pimp.gif

I remember one time Juan came into the Fox Hills Mall Champs when I worked there summer after my freshman year. He was pretty cool
laugh.gif

yeah eric collins and lyons are a good team in the booth.

are these two going to be vin's replacement?

& its a shame we only got 1 run in that inning, hopefully we can put some more on the board to give kershaw a cushion.

for a pitcher like CHP, dodger hitters helped him by letting him throw only 7 pitches.

raffy on pace for 26 errors
sick.gif

everythings all in his head right now, effecting him at the plate and on the field.

Clayton makes you
smh.gif
, when walking the first two batters. Then he
eek.gif
you,by striking out Utley with that curveball.

We should have scored more during the first inning, and the Phils should have scored more. It's a wash.

Back
Top Bottom