OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

yeah. I paid $140 a seat after TM "fees" and "surchages" for both strips. I'm hoping it'll be japan/cuba, Mexico, US and Venezuela.

I'm mainly wanting to see Darvish pitch
smokin.gif

Honestly, it can be anyone but Netherlands and it'll be a great final round. If either of the asian teams show up, it'll be exciting in DS seeing howbig each countries population is within the city limits.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

yeah. I paid $140 a seat after TM "fees" and "surchages" for both strips. I'm hoping it'll be japan/cuba, Mexico, US and Venezuela.

grin.gif
, sorry to hear that, TM fees are ridiculous. Should have gone theindividual ticket route.

The July 22 game started selling when they announced it will be a Manny bobblehead night,
laugh.gif

So it is Casey Blake, Manny and Matt Kemp (TBA). They have the Kemp prototype, but they are thinking of making it a fans vote again. Even though, it failedlast year (Beimel
smh.gif
)

I didn't bother so much with finding tickets ironman because like I said, people wanted about $60 a pop for each ticket, and that's not finals prices.I wanted to go to all of em, So i'm alright.

July22 is on my Goldglove plan
smokin.gif

I need help, im planning on buying some tickets for the next time im in LA and i was wondering what section is better between baseline field, lodge box mvp,and preferred field box?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

grin.gif
, sorry to hear that, TM fees are ridiculous. Should have gone the individual ticket route.

The July 22 game started selling when they announced it will be a Manny bobblehead night,
laugh.gif

So it is Casey Blake, Manny and Matt Kemp (TBA). They have the Kemp prototype, but they are thinking of making it a fans vote again. Even though, it failed last year (Beimel
smh.gif
)

my buddy just got back from The Ravine. We got Upper Reserve tix for Manny night.
Left field and top deck sold out. He heard on the radio that they've sold 18,000 tix in 2 days because of the Manny bobblehead.
The Casey Blake one doesn't look too bad. But it's Casey Blake
laugh.gif
I'm already stuck with the Gagne ones from a few years ago..
laugh.gif

-J-

I know casey blake bobblehead is so random!
laugh.gif

but how has manny looked?

btw, I just passed my boards (for nursing RN) im so geeked right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its sucks i wont be able to get none of the bobble heads, i need to move back to LA.

Here's casey blake bobblehead

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

562 u going to sd this weekend?
yo 562 which games did you get and where are your seats @
pimp.gif

Mr. Jordan/562 are you guys going to petco for sundays game? I'm thinking about it, I'm going to start looking for some tickets.
btw, I just passed my boards (for nursing RN) im so geeked right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1) Nahh dude i'm not going =/ I wish I was, but mexico being the late game doesn't fly with me since I got work at 6am
smh.gif

2)I'm sitting section 25 with the goldglove plan:
[table][tr][td]Gold Glove Plan[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Day[/td] [td]Date[/td] [td]Opponent[/td] [td]Promotion[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Monday[/td] [td]April 13[/td] [td]San Francisco Giants[/td] [td]Opening Day/Magnet Schedule[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturday[/td] [td]April 18[/td] [td]Colorado Rockies[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturday[/td] [td]May 2[/td] [td]San Diego Padres[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wednesday[/td] [td]May 6[/td] [td]Washington Nationals[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturday[/td] [td]May 9[/td] [td]San Francisco Giants[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wednesday[/td] [td]May 20[/td] [td]New York Mets[/td] [td]Casey Blake Bobblehead[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturday[/td] [td]May 23[/td] [td]Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wednesday[/td] [td]June 3[/td] [td]Arizona Diamondbacks[/td] [td]Poster Giveaway #1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wednesday[/td] [td]June 10[/td] [td]San Diego Padres[/td] [td]Cooler Bag Giveaway[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturday[/td] [td]June 27[/td] [td]Seattle Mariners[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturday[/td] [td]July 18[/td] [td]Houston Astros[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wednesday[/td] [td]July 22[/td] [td]Cincinatti Reds[/td] [td]Bobblehead Giveaway #2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wednesday[/td] [td]August 5[/td] [td]Milwaukee Brewers[/td] [td]Olympic Anniversary Week - Poster Giveaway #3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturday[/td] [td]August 8[/td] [td]Atlanta Braves[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturday[/td] [td]August 22[/td] [td]Chicago Cubs[/td] [td]ThinkCure! Radiotelethon[/td] [/tr][/table]

I'll be on the field for the Angel preseason finisher as well as blanket night, outer loge for the may8 friday giant game, and in the pavilion for openingnight.
then in the outer reserve for the WBC final round.

so far
wink.gif

3) see 1.

4) congrats BN, get down to business. tonight, you drink
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

I already got my NewCastles next to me
pimp.gif

How much did that 15gm plan cost you 562?

laugh.gif
I got none of those games you bought.

I'm thinking of jumping on some Pavilion Row J seats for the Mets, Dbacks and Padres for $50 for the whole thing, but row J is a stretch.

Originally Posted by amarusgear

Mr. Jordan/562 are you guys going to petco for sundays game? I'm thinking about it, I'm going to start looking for some tickets.

You can watch the game for free today.
http://Dodger Game

Yea man, I scored 2 2nd row seats behind the visitor dugout for $140. Too bad my customozed mexico jersey came in today and the +@$%++ made a mistake on mylast name! Now I gotta send it back. I was/still am so +@$%++ pissed off over it

Originally Posted by bright nikes

smokin.gif
I already got my NewCastles next to me
pimp.gif

How much did that 15gm plan cost you 562?

laugh.gif
I got none of those games you bought.

I'm thinking of jumping on some Pavilion Row J seats for the Mets, Dbacks and Padres for $50 for the whole thing, but row J is a stretch.

Ice cold castles
smokin.gif
enjoy em dude you definitely deserve em

For both seats I paid $280 off of someone on CL who is moving to San Jose. but on TM they're $150 a seat, but $20 fees on each one. so $340 from thewebsite.

I'm thinking of hopping on some pavilion packs too

I'd jump at that offer you've got though dude definitely

congrats bn

I was at camelback friday. got there at the start of the second (drive from Tucson
smh.gif
)

Manny in the middle of the lineup is
pimp.gif
. aside from him, our lineup is so balanced I think the dodgers will be good if anybody gets hurt because of thebalance in the lineup.

hittin the golf course today, goin to the game on sunday.

one negative about camelback ranch are the people who yell stuff. both times I've gone there have been some terrible hecklers.
(yelling to rangers P with the last name mathis) "hey mathis shouldn't you go back to catching for the angels"
smh.gif

almost got up and left after I heard that ... [barkley] turrrrible [/barkley]

I HATEEEEEEEEE that !%+@. I feel like i'm in the stands with the kid from rookie of the year with his lame !*+ little league taunts
smh.gif
smh.gif

That isn't intimidating, dudes make themselves look obscenely childish. Plus, if you're going to do it, at least know your !%+@ instead of talking outof the wrong hole
indifferent.gif

"Hmmmm I need something to write about" - Bill Plaschke

"Oh lets see, why LA should sign Pedro - by Bill Paschke"

Where's the best place to sit in the Left Field Pavillion?

My sister loves Manny and wants to be as close as possible.
laugh.gif

GO DODGERS!
Thanks, guys.

That bobblehead is wack. Pavillion....if your going to only 1 game, I'd try to get some tix off ebay or stubhub and try to sit as close 2 row 1 aspossible. The box office will have tix but theylll all be for like row I,j,k + depending on the game. There was a seller on ebay selling all his dodger gamesin row 1

Back
Top Bottom