OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

It needs to be PMAC.

It doesn't look like Schmidt nor Milton will crack the 5th spot.

Vargas has looked like absolute garbage spring training, and I doubt Estes will make the club.

Stults has an opportunity to make the 5th, but having 3 lefty pitchers is a little concerning to me - so we'll see.

If anything Pedro needs to bring his price down and sign with L.A ... dude will have Martinez jerseys running crazy in Los Angeles
laugh.gif

Also, Will Ohman needs to get on board, we're his best option.

Yo Ironman, how have ticket sales looked since Mannys signing? It's hard to tell bout what about Manny jerseys?

anyone ever ate at the stadium club?
i just got an email @ around 2 saying its free to get in during the WBC games, so i called and made reservations for the saturday game @4pm

what should i expect? hows the grub? pricing? experiences?

i just got back from Phoenix a couple hours ago. i was at friday and sundays game as well. ill put pics up as soon as the gf takes them off her camera.

anyway, place is really nice. i got a couple shirts. beer/margaritas were pretty cheap too. i got a picture with vic the brick on friday
laugh.gif

i stayed like 20 minutes away and was out drinking in scottsdale for a couple nights. no dodger fans out there and last night the bar i went in to was all SFfans. made for an entertaining night (i.e. me getting heckled)
laugh.gif

we went to that westgate on saturday. place was pretty awesome. lots of dodger fans there as well. saw a TON of brewer fans the whole weekend. those milwaukeewinters must really suck.

PMAC, it was ridiculously hard for me not to go golfing out there. i had my clubs and everything too. my friends and i go out there every summer on a golf tripso we end up playing troon and what not for like 70 bucks. when i saw it was 265 to play there this past weekend i decided against it. i should have checkedout the courses near glendale though. probably priced better. Next time you are out there hit up We-ko-pa. Best course in Az. And since its on indian land, itspristine. They get to use unlimited water.
laugh.gif

so manny has been working out lot.....lol.....and has not played 9 innings yet.....he already pulled a hammy.....

am i the only one worried??

PMAC, it was ridiculously hard for me not to go golfing out there. i had my clubs and everything too. my friends and i go out there every summer on a golf trip so we end up playing troon and what not for like 70 bucks. when i saw it was 265 to play there this past weekend i decided against it. i should have checked out the courses near glendale though. probably priced better. Next time you are out there hit up We-ko-pa. Best course in Az. And since its on indian land, its pristine. They get to use unlimited water.
Word I usually hit up PGA West in the summers, I played at the Wigwam Resort. It's like 5 minutes from camelback ranch and I think the LATimes suggested it. We got on at 2:30 in twilight and paid $40 and were done just before it got dark.

PGA West is a great place....

i am goin the for a golf tourny april 9-15 for HS
we play 5 courses over the trip and thats one of them....

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

so manny has been working out lot.....lol.....and has not played 9 innings yet.....he already pulled a hammy.....

i think they just rushed him to fast.

Originally Posted by sinser13

yea maybe. but dude is getting old. i am a little worried.....but i think he will step it up. he just hates spring training...

yea maybe. but dude is getting old. i am a little worried.....but i think he will step it up. he just hates spring training...

I figured this "injury" was just so he won't have to really get out there at all

nah, i'm not worried about manny. no one knows their body better than themselves.

the dodgers are doing the right thing and resting manny - because hamstrings can linger all season, i'm sure he's getting proper treatment as well.

anyways,
eek.gif
this morning i was struggling trying to find my dodger tickets maybe for like 2 hours, then i remembered i cleaned out all this paperwork i hadin my closet, i went outside and dug deep in the trash bins and there was my envelope with all my dodger tickets
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good thing today wasn't trash day.
pimp.gif

It's probably hot as hell over there right now, body fatigue, or just plain fatigue can affect your performance sometimes, and yeah, he'snot getting any younger. I'm sure once he gets settled in for the season, he will be back in business.

Keep busy practicing bunting Manny!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's probably hot as hell over there right now, body fatigue, or just plain fatigue can affect your performance sometimes, and yeah, he's not getting any younger. I'm sure once he gets settled in for the season, he will be back in business.

Keep busy practicing bunting Manny!!!
laugh.gif

haha that pic gave me a good laugh. ya the weather is hot and muggy.

Damn, this would be an absolute mistake by ned & co.

We are lacking a fifth starter badly, we basically got 2 rookies going into their second yr (kershaw and kuroda) and no real veteran leadership.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
vic the brick was that dude blunted?

sounds sick IYN post pics

he was in a blue poncho and fur hat in the 85 degree weather. then he told me to come into the collective circle of love when i asked him for a pic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
vic the brick was that dude blunted?

sounds sick IYN post pics

he was in a blue poncho and fur hat in the 85 degree weather. then he told me to come into the collective circle of love when i asked him for a pic
laugh.gif

roll.gif
herb was just his gateway drug, he was def on some acid + ecstasy.
laugh.gif
@ collective circle of love, priceless man.

Back
Top Bottom