Official:2009 Fantasy Baseball Thread

i was offered matt holliday and jimmy rollins for ryan theriot and adam lind. i have theriot and lind. do the trade? am i missing something here other thanholliday and rollins are struggling?

Originally Posted by BDavis5

i was offered matt holliday and jimmy rollins for ryan theriot and adam lind. i have theriot and lind. do the trade? am i missing something here other than holliday and rollins are struggling?

Do you belive Matt Holiday will get it going? I don't I have always thought he was a Coores field mirage. Now Jimmy may get it back but will he be thatmuch better than Theriot who will hitt 300 with 360+ OBP. Jimmy at max gives you a .800 ops, Theriot probably gives you 750 .OPS.

Adam Lind will regress abit but man the trade is pretty even except you are trading for 2 question marks, i don't do it.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by BDavis5

i was offered matt holliday and jimmy rollins for ryan theriot and adam lind. i have theriot and lind. do the trade? am i missing something here other than holliday and rollins are struggling?

Do you belive Matt Holiday will get it going? I don't I have always thought he was a Coores field mirage. Now Jimmy may get it back but will he be that much better than Theriot who will hitt 300 with 360+ OBP. Jimmy at max gives you a .800 ops, Theriot probably gives you 750 .OPS.

Adam Lind will regress abit but man the trade is pretty even except you are trading for 2 question marks, i don't do it.

toronto sucks, that trade is not even close

Somebody dropped Webb in my league?!
eek.gif

Hopefully I can pick him up off of waivers...

Johan, Lincecum, Webb, and Carpenter
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

Originally Posted by lebronmvp

What do you guys think about this trade?

Holliday, Atkins, James Shields for Nelson Cruz, Mag Ordonez, Javier Vazquez?

I wouldn't make that trade. Ordonez might be finished. He has been looking terrible. Plus I would say the two best players in the trade are Holliday and Atkins.

laugh.gif
What?

Atkins is garbage. He can't even hit in Coors. His swing is horribly off... I've watched him the last few games and have decided to move on... Iwouldn't really do it. Just dump or trade Atkins.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Who would you rather have out of these 3... Carpenter, Danks, or C. Young?

honestly id rather have Danks I have him on a couple teams he can be a good strikeout guy. alot of people will say Carpenter I just cant trust him yet.

I picked up Scott Richmond a while ago. His past couple of starts weren't all that great but he did have a good start to the season. Maybe this is a roughpatch he's going through? I don't know.

According to the luck stat Ricky Nolasco is the most unlucky pitcher in baseball..pick him up his inflated ERA has more to do with the incredibly wack defensebehind him...Scott has great D behind so when he does regress it shouldn't be too bad.

Start Uggla who plays 2 games today for any of these guys?

Ryan Theriot
Robinson Cano
Brandon Phillips

What are your thoughts on Liriano for the rest of the season? I'm trying to be as patient as possible with him, but he's def not the same pitcher hewas before his injury and there are still other pitchers like Buehrle and Wolf still available in my league that are doing alot better than him right now.

Rate my team please:

C- Russel Martin
1B- Pujols
2B- Howie Kendrick
3B- Scott Rolen
SS- Tulowitzki
2B/SS- Aaron Hill
1B/3B- Adrian Gonzalez
OF- Damon
OF- Ichiro
OF- Beltran
OF- Jay Bruce
OF- Juan Pierre
UTIL- Ryan Howard
Bench- Vernon Wells
Bench- Bobby Abreu

SP- Santana
SP- Peavy
SP- Hamels
SP- Wandy Rodriguez
SP- Joe Saunders
SP- Matt Cain
SP- Javy Vazguez
RP- Mo
RP- Broxton
RP- Soria

Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Buehrle, man.

I feel you I'm leaning towards him too, but Wolf pitches in the worst hitting division in baseball. Buehrle's def a better pitcher, but he's facingalot harder lineups. Last nights start was the make or break outing for me with Liriano and he @+$! the bed like no other lol

Back
Top Bottom