Official:2009 Fantasy Baseball Thread

I picked up Posada and put him on my DL

You guys think he will put up good numbers when he comes back?

Everyone on my team is hurt

Soria
Quentin
Webb
Harden

And Ricky Nolasco goes out and pitches great @%#$

^ He's supposed to start on Monday. If that doesn't pan out, Percival just went down so at the least Price will be working out of the pen.

Really depends on how many teams are in your league and who you plan on dropping for him.

I need some OF/P help. I got Granderson, Fukudome, Morgan, and Dye. I was fine until Fukudome and Morgan started slipping.

P: Garza, Wainwright, Happ, Willis, Bannister, Frasor, Bailey, Wood, Ramon Ramirez, and Wang. Nothin' special so I'm trying to work on it. Open tosuggestions.

WSome guy in my leauge dropped Jose reyes. Is there any reason why I shouldnt pick up Reyes? I'm going to drop Willy Taveras for Reyes then move VladmirGuerrero off the bench and replace Jeter with Reyes at SS.

laugh.gif
What kind of league even allows you to drop Jose Reyes?

Ryan Howard or Prince Fielder?

With Votto in and out of the line up, my patience is running thin. I'm thinking of making a trade for either one of these dudes. Who would you rather have?

Im really thinking on cutting Atkins. He must be missing Holliday's protection because he's been a dud all year

I joined my friend's fantasy league but I didn't know too much around draft time.
10 team league
C- Joe Mauer
1B- Adrian Gonzalez
2B- Freddy Sanchez
SS- Miguel Tejada
3B- Chipper Jones
OF- Ichiro Suzuki
OF- Brad Hawpe
OF- Shane Victorino
Uti- Maryk Reynolds
BN- Mike Cameron
BN- Mike Lowell
BN- Corey Hart

SP- Zach Duke
SP- CC Sabathia
RP- Ramon Ramirez
RP- Ryan Franklin
P- Ted Lilly
P- Randy Wolf
P- Jason Marquis
BN- Kyle Lohse
BN- Chris Volstad

Currently in 4th place :/

Drop Sheffield for Gordon Beckham? I want to upgrade SS but I can't drop Theriot yet. I'm still waiting on Beckham to get some games in before I try totrade Theriot.

My team:
35a3q11.png

And am I foolish for holding on to Liriano? I'm waiting on him to have 3 good games in a row and then trying to deal him to another team. If all goes well,probably deal Liriano and Theriot together... hopefully.

Getting killed right now...

Bartlett, QUentin, Webb need to hurry up. Im getting killed

Did anyone get Wang?
He still doesn't look ready IMO.

Russel Branyan and Edwin Jackson From FA FTW! Man, they're tearing it up this yr.

Back
Top Bottom