Official:2009 Fantasy Baseball Thread

i didnt drop drew, he was dropped and i have #2 waivers to pick him up, but which P should i get rid of since im most likely going to land him

I'd go for Chris Young. He's tall, and his mechanics aren't always there. He'd good. But there are a like of variables with him. Plus theOffense on that team is avg besides Gonzalez and Giles.

Do I do this trade....

I give up:

Carlos Lee
Chad Billignlsey
Ludwick
Brandon Morrow

I recieve:

Alexei Ramírez
Jeff Francoeur
Chris Young
Brian Fuentes
Matt Garza

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Do I do this trade....

I give up:

Carlos Lee
Chad Billignlsey
Ludwick
Brandon Morrow

I recieve:

Alexei Ramírez
Jeff Francoeur
Chris Young
Brian Fuentes
Matt Garza

That trade would make no sense. you're basically not upgrading anything besides maybe 2nd base if thats the reason why alexei is proposed. CarlosLee>Alexei. Ludwick>Francoeur. Billingsley>Young,Garza. and no reason to swap RP for RP

Actually Ramirez is exactly why I'm doing the deal. I'm stupid deep in the outfield. and truth of the deal is that its actually two seperate deals...

Brandon Morrow
Carlos Lee
Chad Billignlsey

Alexei Ramírez
Jeff Francoeur
Chris Young
Matt Garza

and then the second one is obviously

Ludwick

Fuentes

Does that change anything in your opinion?

in that case, since your OF is deep, why not just straight up trade lee for ramirez? If he doesn't accept that just add a cheap pitcher to make it a 2for1in his favor. Billingsley is bound to produce you W's so i wouldnt trade him at all. Its good to get a 2 for 1, but i wouldnt in this case if i was gettingin return young/garza.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Ramirez has been atrocious.
Exactly and you would be silly to trade Billinsgsly.

Rookies with no plate discipline are a recipe for disaster.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

What about this:

I got offered

Alexie Ramirez + Garret Atkins

for my

Kershaw and Morrow
Hell no...homie is trying to rob you.
laugh.gif

Get: CC Recieve: Grenkie and Inge Is this a good trade for me? I already have Lincecum so would my staff be too good?

I had SEVEN pitchers appear for one of my teams last night.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""]
Pos
[/th] [th=""]
Edit
[/th] [th=""]
Pitchers
[/th] [th=""]
Opp
[/th] [th=""]
Status
[/th] [th=""]
% Started
[/th] [th=""]
IP
[/th] [th=""]
W
[/th] [th=""]
SV
[/th] [th=""]
K
[/th] [th=""]
ERA
[/th] [th=""]
WHIP
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]SP[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Matt Garza

(TB - SP)
[/td] [td]^ @Oak[/td] [td]L, 5-2[/td] [td]77%[/td] [td]5.2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6.35[/td] [td]1.41[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SP[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Zach Duke

(Pit - SP)
[/td] [td]^ @SD[/td] [td]W, 10-1[/td] [td]33%[/td] [td]8.1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1.08[/td] [td]0.96[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RP[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Brian Wilson

(SF - RP)
[/td] [td] @Ari[/td] [td]W, 5-3[/td] [td]83%[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [td]1.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RP[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Joel Hanrahan

(Was - RP)
[/td] [td] @NYM[/td] [td]L, 8-2[/td] [td]55%[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]P[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Troy Percival

(TB - RP)
[/td] [td] @Oak[/td] [td]L, 5-2[/td] [td]64%[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [td]1.50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]P[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Kyle Davies

(KC - SP)
[/td] [td]^ Det[/td] [td]L, 9-1[/td] [td]34%[/td] [td]5.1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]11.81[/td] [td]1.88[/td] [/tr][tr][td]P[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Juan Cruz

(KC - RP)
[/td] [td] Det[/td] [td]L, 9-1[/td] [td]5%[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [td]2.00[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I traded Ryan Braun and Howie Kendrick for Nick Markakis and Ryan Ludwick.
laugh.gif

Don't like this move, Braun will be better over the course of the year, and i'll take the Kendrick upside at 2b over blahzay Ludwick in the OF...justmore value with howie.

Not to mention that Nick (or as my cousins would say Nicky F. Baby
laugh.gif
) isestablishing himself as an elite hitter.

Back
Top Bottom