Soria

for

Cueto
Joe Nathan
Posada
Posada > Martin
Nathan > Soria
Cueto > Minor league player

That trade isn't even close, unless it was made months ago.

I would go with Lee over Wainwright simply because Lee's ERA is over half a point less than Wainwrights, and he pitches in the American League.

Edit: Have you all picked up Andrew McCutchen yet?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Posada > Martin
Nathan > Soria
Cueto > Minor league player

That trade isn't even close, unless it was made months ago.

I would go with Lee over Wainwright simply because Lee's ERA is over half a point less than Wainwrights, and he pitches in the American League.

So I won the deal.

And I wanna say Lee to (but that AL thing scares me) but he hasn't pitched good all year. IDK. And KLJ, you're an Indians fan. A little biased?

And yes, McCutchen should've been picked up as soon as McClouth left.

I would take Lee. Although the AL Central has much more formidable bats than the NL Central (outside of Milwaukee) Lee is just THAT good.

Edit: Watch out for Posada. His bat's too valuable to replace I believe, but he's been butting heads with some of the pitching staff, and the ERA'sreflect it. In particular with Burnett, CC, and Wang (who sucks anyway).

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I would take Lee. Although the AL Central has much more formidable bats than the NL Central (outside of Milwaukee) Lee is just THAT good.

Edit: Watch out for Posada. His bat's too valuable to replace I believe, but he's been butting heads with some of the pitching staff, and the ERA's reflect it. In particular with Burnett, CC, and Wang (who sucks anyway).
Yea, I'm just gonna take Lee.

And yea, I'm aware of that, but the Yanks aren't gonna bench Posada. We need him offensively.

^ I totally missed who was posting...
laugh.gif
Of course you knew that..You're a Yanks fan...
smh.gif
at me.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

^ I totally missed who was posting...
laugh.gif
Of course you knew that..You're a Yanks fan...
smh.gif
at me.
laugh.gif
It's ok.

Well, I'll be in a win/win situation.

These are my Pitchers:

Lee/ Wainwright
Santana
Hamels
Cain
Peavy
Cueto
Verlander
Javy vazquez
Gil Meche
Porcello
Mo
Nathan
Broxton

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

smh.gif
You picked him up in both leagues.And guess what nice NTer offered me Burnett for Morneau?

laugh.gif

The moment I drop Barajas he starts thumping it again...And you know how hard it is to find a good catcher...
smh.gif

I went ahead and traded for Lee. I have a feeling I'm gonna regret it, but thanks for the help. I'm always like this when it comes to fantasy.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I need to know... would you rather have Rich Harden or Ryan Dempster? I'm looking to trade one of them.

Dempster...It's just not Harden's year.

Harden could put together a great second half, but as of now I'd keep Dempster. You still might even be able to get higher value with Harden even though heisn't doing quite as well.

Back
Top Bottom