Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

HOLY *!+$!

Yahoo! inaccurately reported fred jacksons stats ... someone called them on it and they fixed it from 3.4 down to 3.3 so right now im up 83.24 to 83.22 andneither of us have any players left ... LMAO!

so basically as long as there isnt some freaky point change i won my fiances family fantasy league and get to talk *!+$ all year lololololololololol ...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

AP getting 15 pts is all that stands between me and my $$ leagues title.

Hopefully he stays getting sub 3.5 ypc tonight like he has in the past weeks. Im def nervous though.
roll.gif

Won my secondary league yesterday and still have AP in play.

Every single one of my starters put up at least 11 points.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Beanie Wells and Jamaal Charles really stepped it up big time for me. They balled out all playoffs and to think that I had Jerome Harrison but dropped him 3weeks ago too SMH.

One thing I did learn from this team/league was that you don't necessarily have to draft a sick D. I spent the last 5 weeks of the season dropping andpicking up new defenses every week depending on match-ups and it worked out just fine. I played anyone from the Seahawks, Panthers, Falcons, Cowboys, andRedskins. I might adopt this strategy in whatever league I play in next year.

4224676598_32b44a0f5d_b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2677/4224662928_d9a828922c_b.jpg

tired.gif
@ playing till Week 17, stupid commish.

What's good with the New England players (ie brady and moss) are they worth starting?
ohwell.gif

MY TEAM WON THE CHIP 65.58-61.04!!!! I JUST WON $2400!!! heres my squad... #1 out of 12 teams

QB Arron Rodgers traded M.Ryan and L.Coles for him
Ben Roethlisberger Drafted

RB DeAngelo Williams Drafted
Pierre Thomas Traded B.Edwards for him
Matt Forte Traded P.Garcon and F.Jackson for him
Quinton Ganther added from FA's

WR Andre Johnson Drafted
Larry Fitzgerald Traded S.Smith and B.Jacobs for him
Mike Sims-Walker Added from FA's
Johnny Knox Added from FA's
Kevin Walter Added from FA's

TE Heath Miller Drafted
Tony Gonzalez Added from FA's
Jason Witten Drafted

K Lawrence Tynes added from FA's
Rian Lindell Drafted

DEF Minnesota Drafted
Pittsburgh Traded Carolina D, W.Parker, and J.Lewis for PIT

Dudes you guys may want to scoop up for Week 17

Donald Brown @ Buffalo
Devin Aromashodu @ Det
Brandon Jackson @ Zona
Lex Hilliard @ Pit

Falcons D @ TB
Titans D @ Sea
Bears @ Det
Jags @ Browns

Originally Posted by parada45

Dudes you guys may want to scoop up for Week 17

Donald Brown @ Buffalo
Devin Aromashodu @ Det
Brandon Jackson @ Zona

Falcons D @ TB
Titans D @ Sea
Bears @ Det
I like these....^^^^^

SuperFantasy CHAMP is here...

te's and some wr consistency has been a issue for me all along.. lost my other league because of it yet went all the way in my second!!

im up almost 100 points.....as long as my team doesent have an epic meltdown and my opponents team doesent have the single greatest fantasy performance inhistory i will win my league

Of course i would lose in the championship game. I had to bench 4 starters cause they were all playoff bound. Billy Volek was my starting QB. Really???!!!!Billy Volek! stupid commish. And of course the other guy has like his whole team in playoff contention that were playing for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom