Romo
AP
Grant
Jennings
Boldin
Tony Gonzalez
NO Kicker

Still got Fred Jackson and Chargers D 2night

my team is up big. balanced effort from my squad. but my opponent still has moss/brady so we shall see.

Any guys to pick up this week? I had these guys in mind

Crayton
Bruce
Clayton
Heath Miller
Fast WR from the bears?

Lost by a single point in my league. 89-90
smh.gif
Santana Moss, Andre Johnson, and Greg Olsen blew it big for me. Would have won if Crosby had hit that 49 yarderfg too. Now the fact that McNabb has cracked ribs doesn't help me much either.

Anybody knows whats up with Jeremy Maclin? Should I drop him and pick up Flacco or Benson from the FA?

I need to score 50 points tonight to win.

I've got Brady, Fred Jackson, and Antonio Gates. I think Brady should be good money for 25, so that leaves me with 25 points to be made up with a FJax andGates. Hopefully the put up some stats.

I'm down 37 in my NT league with Gates, Kaeding, and NE Defense left.
smh.gif

I'm down 9 points in another league with Gates left vs. Fred Jackson. So that will probably be another L.
smh.gif

Good news is the weekend hasn't been full of Ls as I've won the week in another league.

Newb here.

Available FA's

Patrick Crayton
Brandon Stokley
Manningham
Stuckey
Mark Clayton

Drop Josh Morgan to pick any of these up?

Originally Posted by socluis90

Newb here.

Available FA's

Patrick Crayton
Brandon Stokley
Manningham
Stuckey
Mark Clayton

Drop Josh Morgan to pick any of these up?
Mark Clayton out of those options...
He's gonna be a big part of the Offense for the ravens this year I think, especially with an aging Mason.
Flacco's got a big arm and it looks like their opening up their offense this year.

Winning my first game by 16 points and my second by 48 points. Unless something goes absolutely wrong, I'm gonna be 1-0 in both my leagues.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Lost by a single point in my league. 89-90
smh.gif
Santana Moss, Andre Johnson, and Greg Olsen blew it big for me. Would have won if Crosby had hit that 49 yarder fg too. Now the fact that McNabb has cracked ribs doesn't help me much either.

Anybody knows whats up with Jeremy Maclin? Should I drop him and pick up Flacco or Benson from the FA?
The opposite happened to me =) i won
24bs2uq.png

I'm an idiot for not starting Westbrook this week. And Terrell Owens better start catching some balls!

i have a dilemma. my WR core looks like this: megatron, ochocinco, eddie royal, percy harvin and anthony gonzalez. whats the word on anthony? is he going to beout for a longtime? im thinking about dropping him and picking up another WR. and in the league theres points for receptions and here are my FA options:

patrick crayton
devery henderson
michael clayton
mark clayton
burleson
randle el

then theres still justin gage, manningham, chansi stuckey, etc. who'd you pick? im leaning towards henderson. hes a great deep threat and with breesthrowing hes bound to put up numbers. what about crayton, with the focus on roy will he be the one to benefit? who would u rather between henderson and craytonor would u pick someone else?

Back
Top Bottom