***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

roll.gif
@ Hill slamming the ball when Weeks was safe by a mile

I have no comment.

Actually, I do.
If this #+%$ continues, we mine as well play the bench players every single @#@@+@@ day, because all these people are talking like the Cubs #+%$ dont stinkthen we come out and put up only 3 runs against a medicore Booers team. harden pitched well, but if the @#@@+@@ offense doesnt show up, then it doesnt evenmatter. I cant take this #+%$. We need to take care of bizness man. #+%$.....i hate Milwaukee so damn much it reverberates through my %#$+%* damn soul

I'm actually not too frustrated about the loss. There's still plenty of baseball left to play, I guess I just see the glass as half full.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I have no comment.

Actually, I do.
If this #+%$ continues, we mine as well play the bench players every single @#@@+@@ day, because all these people are talking like the Cubs #+%$ dont stink then we come out and put up only 3 runs against a medicore Booers team. harden pitched well, but if the @#@@+@@ offense doesnt show up, then it doesnt even matter. I cant take this #+%$. We need to take care of bizness man. #+%$.....i hate Milwaukee so damn much it reverberates through my %#$+%* damn soul

roll.gif

Son is losing it 4 games into the season.
roll.gif

I have no comment.

Actually, I do.
If this #+%$ continues, we mine as well play the bench players every single @#@@+@@ day, because all these people are talking like the Cubs #+%$ dont stink then we come out and put up only 3 runs against a medicore Booers team. harden pitched well, but if the @#@@+@@ offense doesnt show up, then it doesnt even matter. I cant take this #+%$. We need to take care of bizness man. #+%$.....i hate Milwaukee so damn much it reverberates through my %#$+%* damn soul
Its the first week of the season........As much as i hate the Cubs, they are gonna win their fair share of games.

Getting bent out of shape over the first week FTL

W

I dont like Motte at the "Closer" Position.............dude throws the ball REALLY hard, but he cant locate his pitches.

Looks like another year of makeshift closers.

Why does LaRussa not see that Cris Perez is the future......Bring him up, send motte DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Went to GABP to sit and watch it rain for about an hour. Excited to see what Cueto does tomorrow, he owned PIT last year.

Speaking of PIT, where's all the Pirates fans in this thread? ARE there any Pirates fans, LOL.

I have no comment.

Actually, I do.
relax my dude.

As much as I hate losing games like this (in the 9th), it's oh so very early in this marathon season. And I love to bash on my guys. But I just simplycan't right now. All I know is this:

If Gregg continues to "Alfonseca and Rojas" his role, then I'd give it by mid-to late April for Sweet Lou to make a switcheroo. Marmol as thecloser, and Gregg as the setup man.

We have the only no-hitter recorded in that dome, and it wasn't even against the Brewers!
laugh.gif
Kind of reminds me of a friend asking to borrow his best bud's place toget with a female that you wanted so bad, but he reluctantly says yes. And to top it all off, she still has her V-Card. The rest is history!
laugh.gif

we scored 3 runs and lost by 1...its not like we got blown out

but my thing is...why is zambrano pitching today? let marshall get the start and give zambrano more rest while he can it early in the season to prepare him forlater in the season...that way he could have pitched on espn tomorrow

^ You'd rather have Marshall go than Z? Zambrano often mows down the Brew Crew, especially in Wrigley Field North. I don't know what Marshall'srecord against the Brewers is, but I can't believe it would be better than Z's.

Usually that's what happens when there's a day off(thursday), it gives the opportunity to skip the fifth starter. It's a move that's done bypretty much every manager whenever there is a chance to do so. Besides, the fifth starter is usually the rotation's weak spot.

Plus it's a division rival. Let Marshall pitch more against non-division foes. Divisional games are what matter the most.

Well its just 1 game and he would pitch against them tomorrow...for the past 2 seasons he has gotten tired at the end of the season 1 extra day of restwhenever possible would be good for our ace

AAALLLLLBBBBEEEEEEEERRRRRRTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, landed in Big Mac land too..........everybody in the stadium gets a free big mac with their ticket to the game. I knew i shoulda went today instead oftomorrow......Dammit.

I dont eat big macs anyway......BUT ITS FREE!!!
smile.gif

AAALLLLLBBBBEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 on the day........2-3 2 Home runs 7 RBI...........BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-2

A very nice win by the Cards.......Stros probably should have had 4-5 runs in the first 2 innings because Wain kept getting behind the count. Glad he made itout though.

goin for the sweep tomorrow with Lohse on the mound

This team is frustrating me already, not executing and not doing the small things right. We've flat out played bad defense these last two games

Back
Top Bottom