***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

That was amazing. Even though he messed up my fantasy stats robbing fielder of a grand slam, that was nice!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT CATCH.............#1 ON THE HIGHLIGHTS TONIGHT......GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!
Can't believe ima say this.......I agree with you 100%

wow
eek.gif
@ that catch

smh.gif
@ the Jays letting him go.

Just like last season Reed already leading with the catch of the year.
laugh.gif

Reed Johnson does very good baseball things! It is definitely nice to watch him.
Marmol is so nasty.
Lets hang on to this thing and head south with a series victory.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT CATCH.............#1 ON THE HIGHLIGHTS TONIGHT......GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!
Can't believe ima say this.......I agree with you 100%
I can appreciate a good play/player where its deserved.................Cant really say the same for most Cubs fans tho. Some of yall cant evenaccept the fact that Pujols is the truth.

But that catch was dope tho.......I thought it was gone just like Fielder did............I had the same reaction

Anyone who cant except that Pujols is at LEAST top 5 is crazy. I love the Cubs and I HATE the Cards but I would LOVE to have Pujols on my team. I evenappreciate watching him play(hopefully he isnt doing bad things to my team when I do see him play
smile.gif
)

Reminds me of Dempster. Gets himself in trouble and gets himself out. Gregg is still better than any closer the Cards have.

Reed Johnson
pimp.gif

Glad we took the series before coming home.

Lee still bothers me. Add Gregg to that list as well.

Soriano is finally having the April we all wanted. He was just two seasons late.
laugh.gif

I'm surprised that they hit Reed. SMH at the Brewers fans thinking that he deserved it. (they don't know what true baseball and the meaning of playingthe game, the right way) I'm even more shocked that Lou decided not to retaliate.

Gregg did the same thing last season in FLA, it's no surprise he's doing it again. I knew this pick-up would be bad, I have no clue why we didn'tpush for Woody.

Other than that, solid win against an inferior team.

All this talk about Milton being injury prone and BAM....6 games into the season he gets gimpy. ::::sigh:::::

I give Gregg one more shot.

D.Lee needs to step it up.

The ball Fielder hit was so high and majestic, I was shocked Reed even had a shot at it.

Pujols is a massive beast, and I wish he was a Cubbie.

I hate St. Louis and Milwaukee.

Opener at Wrigley later today.

/end

Back
Top Bottom