***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

The cardinals are about to blow the biggest division lead in the history of the NFL....................Offense sucks balls and the pitching is sub par. (Notthat bad, but not good enough).

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

The cardinals are about to blow the biggest division lead in the history of the NFL....................Offense sucks balls and the pitching is sub par. (Not that bad, but not good enough).
f39259840378e674bcbf164f7ea20e0a7a2ff0f.gif

Wainwright made one mistake, it happens. You seriously didn't think these games against the NL East were going to be easy did you? The Braves & Marlinsare both better than any other teams in the NL Central not named the Cardinals.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

The cardinals are about to blow the biggest division lead in the history of the NFL....................Offense sucks balls and the pitching is sub par. (Not that bad, but not good enough).
f39259840378e674bcbf164f7ea20e0a7a2ff0f.gif

Wainwright made one mistake, it happens. You seriously didn't think these games against the NL East were going to be easy did you? The Braves & Marlins are both better than any other teams in the NL Central not named the Cardinals.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
............I meant NL. i was typing this while playing madden, lol.

Cubs aren't makin up 8.5 games, let's be real here.

Seems like NOW they're playin hard........
smh.gif

CP1708 wrote:
Cubs aren't makin up 8.5 games, let's be real here.

Seems like NOW they're playin hard........
smh.gif

Reverse psychology?
Who me? Or them?

Naw, I think they realize they're done and so now they can play free and loose and all that jazz. And we finally have all 5 starters out there, Z, Harden,Lilly, Demp, and Wells.
Thinkin on it, I wonder if Sori bein out is responsible for the decent play lately.
nerd.gif
Possible?

2.5 weeks to go, i dunno bout the cubs making up 8.5 games. wild card maybe but sf and col are hot right now.

we shall see....

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

2.5 weeks to go, i dunno bout the cubs making up 8.5 games.
Cardinals are about to lose again today, I can easily see the Cards choking and losing the division. Cards & Cubs play a 3 game seriesstarting Friday. The Cubs can easily sweep that series and before you know it you're only 4.5 games out.

Oh c'mon now.....seriously ?!?!??!? People actually think the Chicago Cubs have a chance to make the playoffs??

Exactly, even with the miracle that would be sweeping the Cards, we'd STILL be 4.5 out!!!!

Not happenin, come on now.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Oh c'mon now.....seriously ?!?!??!? People actually think the Chicago Cubs have a chance to make the playoffs??
Are they not in 2nd place in the Central? The Cards are playing their worst ball since the All-Star game right now, I wouldn't be surprised ifthe Cards lose the division.

We are in a slump right now.....it was bound happen.........we just need to bounce back.

On a side note....cubs would be in the dirvers seat without us making those trades.

Wow, I can't believe two of the biggest Cub bashers on this thread are even slightly sweating the Cards losing the div. to the Cubs.......c'mon man,you guys are using that reverse psychology stuff, half the team has been shut down, and you still give the Cubs a 1% chance.....lol?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!?

If the Cards blow the div., I swear, I will drive to Pacmagic's house and hand deliver a stuffed Giordanos pizza with the works, and a case of your favorite adult beverage.

I'd go to FB, but i think you're in Cali right?

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Wow, I can't believe two of the biggest Cub bashers on this thread are even slightly sweating the Cards losing the div. to the Cubs.......c'mon man, you guys are using that reverse psychology stuff, half the team has been shut down, and you still give the Cubs a 1% chance.....lol ?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!?

If the Cards blow the div., I swear, I will drive to Pacmagic's house and hand deliver a stuffed Giordanos pizza with the works, and a case of your favorite adult beverage.

I'd go to FB, but i think you're in Cali right?
Hey I am just saying that nothing would surprise me if the Cards were to lose the division. Today begins Cards - Cubs and I am curious to see ifSt. Louis can play without their head in their $%%. To answer your question arstyle27, yes I am in Los Angeles.

Yeah, about that 4.5 games back nonsense.
laugh.gif

Ugh, what a horrible season.

Well, tryin to get that bright side thing goin, we need to at least finish above .500

That would be 3 straight years, don't know if I've ever seen that as a Cubs fan, so at least that's something towards the right direction.
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

But overall, this season is a huge failure. Horrible, horrible offseason moves. Overreacted to a tough playoff loss, and cost us any real chance for thisyear. Jobs should be lost.

It's Ozzie Smith bobblehead night, any chance you're going? Check out the Cardinals website to take a look at it, it's sick. I want to get my handson one.

It's Ozzie Smith bobblehead night, any chance you're going? Check out the Cardinals website to take a look at it, it's sick. I want to get my hands on one.

Damn bro...........I wouldnt have a problem going to the game but my job usually schedules till 7:30 on the friday before my off weekend.......and thats my offweekend, haha.

once i get my schedule, ill be sure to let you know if i can make it or not........Because it is 2 weeks away, i can probably have her schedule me a day shift.

t_27711_03.jpg

Going for the sweep with Waino on the mound, who won 2-3 (1 ND) against the cubs this year with an era between 2-2.50.

Hopefully he keeps pitching like a future cy young winner for the sweep, this will be BIG!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom