***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

Was at work until now listening, when I heard Dusty got tossed I thought it might light a fire for a comeback...I was wrong.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Was at work until now listening, when I heard Dusty got tossed I thought it might light a fire for a comeback...I was wrong.

This has been a very very very bad game for us, and Dickerson might be the worst defensive left fielder i've ever seen, even worse then Dunn.

sick.gif
how many runners stranded? Lou is going to go crazy if we don't endup with the W.

well....to the crazy house he goes.........and they pitch to albert again.

how long before someone has the bases loaded....loosing and decide to walk albert on purpose?????

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Jesus Christ............I just caught the re-play of Pujols Grand slam...........Pure Filth is what he is.....Filth at its nastiest dirtiest form.

For real bro, I'm just glad he's on our team. He'll easily go down as one of the greatest to ever play the game. Break out the brooms after tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Jesus Christ............I just caught the re-play of Pujols Grand slam...........Pure Filth is what he is.....Filth at its nastiest dirtiest form.

For real bro, I'm just glad he's on our team. He'll easily go down as one of the greatest to ever play the game. Break out the brooms aftertomorrow.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

For real bro, I'm just glad he's on our team. He'll easily go down as one of the greatest to ever play the game. Break out the brooms after tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Man, the way we played the past two days I wouldn't put it past the brooms. Marshall didn't pitch that bad today. But once Patton showed up....yikes. Ijust hope Harden pitches well tomorrow and the bats wake up vs. ex Cub Wellemeyer.

pimp.gif
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Wisconsin 4 Life[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#605[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://Wisconsin-4-Life.u.yuku.com]

Registered Member

04/25/09 7:46 PM
[/td] [td]

pimp.gif

TEAM CHEESEHEADS
I am and will always be a
Packers, Cardinals, Bucks, and Badgers fan.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]Ankiel looks like a damn idiot with that mustache, a true representation of the St. Louis fans, especially the ones onthis board.
Hmmmm......is THAT right. last year in this thread dude was speaking soo much trash.

Now that i dont post much and stick to lurking---------this dude goes from the cubs to the cards claiming as a "Fan". I had to come out for a secand say that dude is the biggest moron on NT ive ever seen.

He must not get that much action at home so he gets off on people online

What the hell stlekin? How are you going to talk about a fellow Cardinals fan like that? We are supposed to be a family man, come on.

Can't wait for the sweep. Hopefully Wellemeyer can get it together. Too bad it won't be on tv.

What the hell stlekin? How are you going to talk about a fellow Cardinals fan like that? We are supposed to be a family man, come on.

Ya know - I really dislike seeing your S.N.

But that was pretty funny.

Just to show how much of a looser you and all your teams are, i guess this is some type of reverse psycology game in your mind to make whatever team YOU rootfor starts to loose.

Sorry bro, that says nothing about the team, and EVERYTHING about YOU!!

Brewers went down the drain because you rooted for them.

EXAMPLE #1
240154e8686c5191642781639b3496bf42a651d.jpg

And if my memory serves me correct, they were either swept or only won 1 game (Might have this backwards with the cubs)

Example #2
The cubs were 8-4 and only 1 game behind around the time you started posting with a cubs avi.........now they have lost 4 in a row and are 8-8,

The cubs will win tomorrow because wellemeyer is garbage, but the Cards probably wont fall off much, so get used to being a cards fan.

Ur still a cox-ughker
wink.gif
"Cardinals fan" or not

EDIT** Sorry cubs fans for the reminder of last seasons breakdown - Consider it collateral damage
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I still replay that on my DVR.....

"Cardinals have the bases loaded with Albert Pujols...."

fastball, right down the middle....

Pujols swings

Eric Karros(color commentator) "oh..."
roll.gif

"and the bases are CLEARED by Albert Pujols."

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Albert is a class act. Would absolutely love and envy the thought of him wearing Cubbie blue. The only reason I dislike him is because he puts the uniformthat rivals us. Kind of like the man you love to hate, but respect as well. Nice.

I'm not mad at all, we are down, limited, hurt, injured, getting r a p e d, call it what you want guys. But, better take advantage now, cuz if this has tohappen, let it be in April, and not later on in the season. Especially in the second half.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I still replay that on my DVR.....

"Cardinals have the bases loaded with Albert Pujols...."

fastball, right down the middle....

Pujols swings

Eric Karros(color commentator) "oh..."
roll.gif

"and the bases are CLEARED by Albert Pujols."

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Albert is a class act. Would absolutely love and envy the thought of him wearing Cubbie blue. The only reason I dislike him is because he puts the uniform that rivals us. Kind of like the man you love to hate, but respect as well. Nice.

I'm not mad at all, we are down, limited, hurt, injured, getting r a p e d, call it what you want guys. But, better take advantage now, cuz if this has to happen, let it be in April, and not later on in the season. Especially in the second half.
Yea.......I keep doing that too.

Yall should go back and peep the people in the background. There is a chic in the back looking like she is praying.....Then when dude pitches the ball..herhands open up and as SOON as he hits the ball she jumps up.

There are a couple other people in the crowed that had a pretty crazy reaction.........I love looking at that.

And the combination of Soto`s reaction and the "Oh" sound just gave me goose bumps.

Cot dammit............Wellemeyer is GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is he still in the starting rotation?

I guess everybody cant be good on this team, but this is plain ridiculous.

Ugh........ugly ugly game.

They walked albert 3 times and he hasnt scored ONE DAMN TIME.

Ludwick sucks with Risp.......We need to put Molina behind Albert.

L

Wellemeyer needs to be released or sent down to the Minors or something.........They might as well have a rookie pitcher in the game or something.

On to the Braves

Big win for the Reds today, Bruce with 2 homers, and Votto just doing what he does, and solid pitching by Owings.
pimp.gif

I can't say "big win" today but very glad there is no sweep. My St Louis pals have been blowing up my phone all weekend. Harden and Kosuke camethru today.

Back
Top Bottom