:: Official 2009 NBA Draft Thread ::

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

A.J. Abrams SG TEXAS

Dude entered the draft? The hell?

I'm new to this, can he go back?
I know players use to be able to do this if they didn't hire an agent I think the last guy to do this was a center name _______ Morris but Iknow they were trying to change this in the CBA don't know if they already

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by doyung9

I was in the gym during the 10-25 picks of the draft... Brandon Jennings is a smart guy.

you are the only person on Earth that would put "Brandon Jennings" and "smart" in the same sentence, the only person.
laugh.gif

was he even invited to NY?
laugh.gif
and has anyone that was playing overseas first then got drafted by a nba team then came back a couple years later to play inthe nba league ever pan out?

and has anyone that was playing overseas first then got drafted by a nba team then came back a couple years later to play in the nba league ever pan out?
the only person I can think of is Rudy Fernandez

Timberwolves.com Teleconference w/ Rubio

Ricky..
on the Wolves "Al Jefferson who can take the ball and make a dunk and make me easier to play"
on playing in Minnesota "I want to play minutes" told agent he wants to go to "teams that will let me play"
on the Flynn pick "I am feeling comfortable to play with two point guards"
on if he'll fit in the NBA "I am working everyday to be a better player" "I will be fine"
on his buyout "My team don't let me go, so my agent is working on that."
on Pistol Pete "I only compare with Pete Maravich about my haircut."

Doesn't sound like he wants out of Minnesota necessarily, it's juts there's a lot of complications with his contract. Also, falling to 5 must havebeen a gut-punch to him. A gut punch that some of us are happy about
ThumbsUp.gif

Originally Posted by 22stylez

was he even invited to NY?
laugh.gif
and has anyone that was playing overseas first then got drafted by a nba team then came back a couple years later to play in the nba league ever pan out?
ginobili_300_080306.jpg

act_marcin_gortat.jpg

iconphotostwo157333-nba-dec-11-trai-rudy-fernandez.jpg

nba_g_lscola_260.jpg

songalia_244.jpg

w280.jpg

Mehmet-Okur-2006110202_26511.jpg

Just off the top...

[h1]Syracuse University's Paul Harris will play on Cleveland Cavaliers' summer league team[/h1] [h3]by The Post-Standard[/h3]
[h3]Saturday June 27, 2009, 5:25 PM[/h3]

large_121708subasket4DN.JPG

Dennis Nett / The Post-Standard Syracuse's Paul Harris blows past Canisius' Elton Frazier in the second half action at the Carrier Dome during a December game.

Former Syracuse University basketball player Paul Harris accepted an invitation to join the Cleveland Cavaliers' rookie free-agent camp, his former AAU coach said Saturday.

Jeff Bishop said Harris will play for Cleveland's Las Vegas summer league team. Harris immediately headed to Cleveland to join the team. The summer league begins July 10.
Harris received offers from three NBA teams to play on their summer league teams. Cleveland, the Chicago Bulls and the Minnesota Timberwolves all extended offers, Bishop said.
smh.gif
He should have went to Minnesota where he actually could have had a chance of making a roster.

still cant believe the pacers wasted the #13 pick on pyscho t.
smh larry bird just wont give up trying to find the next version of him, a white superstar athlete. to bad Tyler is going to be a superbum in the league. smh

^ Hansbrough is going to be a very solid plalyer in this league for a long time imo. Consummate role player right there.

Originally Posted by renkxedik

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

A.J. Abrams SG TEXAS

Dude entered the draft? The hell?

I'm new to this, can he go back?
I know players use to be able to do this if they didn't hire an agent I think the last guy to do this was a center name _______ Morris but I know they were trying to change this in the CBA don't know if they already

AJ was a senior last year.

Originally Posted by kmstivers21

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

BUT, you're foolish if you don't think Bron could play in the NFL. He was All-State as a soph in hs, IN OHIO.
pimp.gif

Don't say "IN OHIO" like that means anything.

Ya obviously don't know too much about High School Football.. Texas, Florida, and Ohio are usually the top 3 states for HS Football
California would like to speak to you.

Back
Top Bottom