:: Official 2009 NBA Draft Thread ::

Originally Posted by SCuse7

The GM isn't runining as long as he has an idea becuase I don't see how you can play them together. Way to much of a defensive problem.

Chad Ford saying Jonny Flynn isn't a scoring guard? That is what he did best at Syracuse, he wasn't a great PG.

I said from jump, NO way both of them touch the floor. After last night and seeing how much tact Flynn has I will take him over Rubio anyday.....

As far as Chad Ford, dude is an idiot. He probably said Jennings is a team first guy too
indifferent.gif

now imagine this was your grizz's pick that you were so positive about.
With a 4 million dollar first year rookie salary, he would've been in a better position in terms of his buyout situation. He probablywould've pulled the same stunt with us, but monetary wise he would've been in a better situation.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

The GM isn't runining as long as he has an idea becuase I don't see how you can play them together. Way to much of a defensive problem.

Chad Ford saying Jonny Flynn isn't a scoring guard? That is what he did best at Syracuse, he wasn't a great PG.
These experts don't watch the games. We both know his game from watching first hand his two years at 'Cuse.

JaysforDays,

You're a moron. No one thought Harris was going to get drafted. Wouldn't be surprised if Minny signs him as a FA.

I sat Jennings barely plays. Skiles won't let him touch the floor unless he plays D. I see lots of fines and bench time for him

Now for the Knicks. They picked the best player that was available to him. But I still wished they'd move up to get Evans or Rubio.

Skiles is gonna end up punching Brandon Jennings in the face.

laugh.gif
@ the Wizards getting an "A" (no Juelz) from Chad Ford for essentially doing nothing....that tells you how bad this draft was.

Is Sacramento the new favorite for the John Wall sweepstakes? They don't have a good point guard and they're not very good.

Originally Posted by NikeAirBound

Is Sacramento the new favorite for the John Wall sweepstakes? They don't have a good point guard and they're not very good.
I think Evans is a good PG prospect. I dunno what you are talking about.

Depending on the Amare and Nash situations, along with other acquisitons in general, I'm going to say the Suns have a good shot at getting #1next year. However, they'll have to give up their pick to the Thunder I believe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Depending on the Amare and Nash situations, along with other acquisitons in general, I'm going to say the Suns have a good shot at getting #1 next year. However, they'll have to give up their pick to the Thunder I believe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You really see the Suns being worse than the wolves?....I dunno Kings and Wolves both look like mediocre college teams
laugh.gif

Our starting lineup...(knowing that Rubio, Flynn and Ellington won't start right away)

PG- Telfair
SG- Carney? (We literally have no SGs on the roster)
SF- Brewer
PF- Love
C- Jefferson

^hughes+jefferies for rubio+cash.
jefferies can play the 5, moving al to the 4, making love expendable since love and al play horrendous together.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Our starting lineup...(knowing that Rubio, Flynn and Ellington won't start right away)

PG- Telfair
SF- Brewer
PF- Love
C- Jefferson

Flynn can start right away IMO but at this point its safer to have Telfair start. I like Telfair's game and hopefully he worked on his jumpshot during theoffseason.

Trade away Rubio for future picks. Boy acting like a diva, threatening to go back to Spain for three years. Playing in the NBA is a privilege. Go back to yourinferior league. He wasn't NBA ready anyway.

PG- Telfair
SF- Brewer
PF- Love
C- Jefferson
That what i dont understand. The wolves have clearly been garbage since garnett left. Now you draft 2 of the best true PGs in this draft, only tohave them come off the bench or not even play? They have a top pick almost every year and constantly %%!# it up. Rubio is doing the right thing, it doesntmatter what # you are drafted, it matters what team you play for and where you best fit. The money will come either way. The kid DOES NOT want to play there,and yet you still draft him and are NOT trading him. The twolves are a joke and like i said will continue to be a garbage team for the next decade.. Imaginethe hornets were in the wolves situation and drafted chris paul and deron williams (no i'm not comparing anyone to anyone, just saying drafting the 2 bestPGs available in the draft) then obviously their careers wont be anywhere as good as it is today. Hmmm telfair, ollie, rubio, flynn yea great %!+++%% job minny

Ollie is not coming back. Flynn WILL start right away, and who needs a SG this year? SG's come a dime a dozen in the NBA. Wolves will be fine. I am aknicks fan but damn why ya'll so salty all the time
laugh.gif
ya'll thread is full of $%+$ the wolves, and $%+$ golden state. Get over it, wolves have thebest pg in the draft in flynn, and are on track to building around Jefferson. I would even trade Rubio to the Clips for Kahman, and their first rounder nextyear. $%+$ Rubio.

That what i dont understand. The wolves have clearly been garbage since garnett left. Now you draft 2 of the best true PGs in this draft, only to have them come off the bench or not even play? They have a top pick almost every year and constantly %%!# it up. Rubio is doing the right thing, it doesnt matter what # you are drafted, it matters what team you play for and where you best fit. The money will come either way. The kid DOES NOT want to play there, and yet you still draft him and are NOT trading him. The twolves are a joke and like i said will continue to be a garbage team for the next decade.. Imagine the hornets were in the wolves situation and drafted chris paul and deron williams (no i'm not comparing anyone to anyone, just saying drafting the 2 best PGs available in the draft) then obviously their careers wont be anywhere as good as it is today. Hmmm telfair, ollie, rubio, flynn yea great %!+++%% job minny
You really want Rubio don't you
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ollie is not coming back. Flynn WILL start right away, and who needs a SG this year? SG's come a dime a dozen in the NBA. Wolves will be fine. I am a knicks fan but damn why ya'll so salty all the time
laugh.gif
ya'll thread is full of $%+$ the wolves, and $%+$ golden state. Get over it, wolves have the best pg in the draft in flynn, and are on track to building around Jefferson. I would even trade Rubio to the Clips for Kahman, and their first rounder next year. $%+$ Rubio.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ollie is not coming back. Flynn WILL start right away, and who needs a SG this year? SG's come a dime a dozen in the NBA. Wolves will be fine. I am a knicks fan but damn why ya'll so salty all the time
laugh.gif
ya'll thread is full of $%+$ the wolves, and $%+$ golden state. Get over it, wolves have the best pg in the draft in flynn, and are on track to building around Jefferson. I would even trade Rubio to the Clips for Kahman, and their first rounder next year. $%+$ Rubio.
that is exactly why we are so salty. You drafted him and dont even NEED/WANT him. HE CLEARLY DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY FOR BUM @%! MINNESOTA and yetYOU STILL DRAFT HIM. SMFH
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Didnt ya'll draft like 4 PGs, dumbest franchise EVER

^ We drafted (key word: drafted) Ricky Rubio, Jonny Flynn, Ty Lawson, and Nick Calathes.

We drafted Ty Lawson for Denver, and we traded Calathes to Dallas.

ballinsam23 ftl
c5236ec9179380ab5d51e36048f0bc3608050fa8.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

PG- Telfair
SF- Brewer
PF- Love
C- Jefferson
That what i dont understand. The wolves have clearly been garbage since garnett left. Now you draft 2 of the best true PGs in this draft, only to have them come off the bench or not even play? They have a top pick almost every year and constantly %%!# it up. Rubio is doing the right thing, it doesnt matter what # you are drafted, it matters what team you play for and where you best fit. The money will come either way. The kid DOES NOT want to play there, and yet you still draft him and are NOT trading him. The twolves are a joke and like i said will continue to be a garbage team for the next decade.. Imagine the hornets were in the wolves situation and drafted chris paul and deron williams (no i'm not comparing anyone to anyone, just saying drafting the 2 best PGs available in the draft) then obviously their careers wont be anywhere as good as it is today. Hmmm telfair, ollie, rubio, flynn yea great %!+++%% job minny

How is this the right thing? He's only putting himself in jeopardy. Who knows how things will pan out for him if he goes back The money won't justcome either. If he goes back for about 2-3 years and Minnesota still hold his rights, what he is going to do? If he doesn't come back to the NBAdominating, he's still going to be mediocre and not receive a big contract.

@$%! what a 19-year old kid wants. He needs to realize that this is a business. There's just no way around it how he's acting. Just think of all thegreat players that have been drafted in the past few years. They could've easily cried and said they didn't want to play for a certain city because allof them didn't go to the damn Bahamas.
laugh.gif
They still get paid if theycome in and earn their contract.

These european players sometime
eyes.gif

PG- Telfair
SF- Brewer
PF- Love
C- Jefferson

Ellington can start from day 1. He may have trouble guarding more physical 2's, but he has the ability to score, shoot

^ We drafted (key word: drafted) Ricky Rubio, Jonny Flynn, Ty Lawson, and Nick Calathes.

We drafted Ty Lawson for Denver, and we traded Calathes to Dallas.

ballinsam23 ftl
c5236ec9179380ab5d51e36048f0bc3608050fa8.gif
grin.gif
Yes i know you moved the other two. But the point is you wasted 3 of your picks. You will suck and ruin the careers of all your players. No onewants to play in minnesota.

Back
Top Bottom