:: Official 2009 NBA Draft Thread ::

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

mw8io1.jpg

Well hello there. Whom is black dress?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by JPZx

^ We drafted (key word: drafted) Ricky Rubio, Jonny Flynn, Ty Lawson, and Nick Calathes.

We drafted Ty Lawson for Denver, and we traded Calathes to Dallas.

ballinsam23 ftl
c5236ec9179380ab5d51e36048f0bc3608050fa8.gif
grin.gif
Yes i know you moved the other two. But the point is you wasted 3 of your picks. You will suck and ruin the careers of all your players. No one wants to play in minnesota.
Do you know how stupid you sound?
laugh.gif
....I'm thinking you must be aroundthe age of 13-14

How is trading Ty Lawson to Denver wasting a pick? Are you implying that if we didn't trade him and kept a third PG we wouldn't be wasting the pick? Bytrading Lawson to Denver we get Charlotte's 2010 first round pick in a VERY deep draft. How is that wasting a pick? You're contradicting yourself everytime you post.

i still cant believe the Wolves drafted Rubio AND Flynn!!
laugh.gif

i told my girlfriend as soon as Flynn "OO, the Knicks got Rubio!!"
Only to find out they are keeping both..
the sad thing is this dumb $@* GM thinks they will/can play together?? The coach decides who plays and when!

I hate overbearing GMs...dude you buy the groceries, you dont cook the meal!
sorry JPZ dude is an idiot!
at this point why not get DeRozan at 6 and Flynn/Rubio at 5....isnt that a better combo then this??

albeit he will be traded but stillll.....
smh.gif

ellington always looked goofy to me on the court, flat footed or sumthin... that bein said he a smooth lookin dude no #*@+

have fun ravaging white women my man...
smh.gif
y not me?

goes back to sleep in hopes of growing 6-8 inches
tired.gif

A young Demi Moore with boobs
pimp.gif

Don't worry Wolves fans, you'll get compensated for a Rubio deal eventually.

^ We drafted (key word: drafted) Ricky Rubio, Jonny Flynn, Ty Lawson, and Nick Calathes.

ballinsam23 ftl
grin.gif
Yes i know you moved the other two. But the point is you wasted 3 of your picks. You will suck and ruin the careers of all your players. No one wants to play in minnesota.
Do you know how stupid you sound?
laugh.gif
....I'm thinking you must be around the age of 13-14

How is trading Ty Lawson to Denver wasting a pick? Are you implying that if we didn't trade him and kept a third PG we wouldn't be wasting the pick? By trading Lawson to Denver we get Charlotte's 2010 first round pick in a VERY deep draft. How is that wasting a pick? You're contradicting yourself every time you post.
Your bench is garbage. You passed up on mullens, casspi, sam young, dajuan blair, danny green, suton. All of those could have come off your benchand made your bench stronger than what it is now. The timberwolves were in a great situation, but executed very poorly.

ballinsam23 ftl
grin.gif

laugh.gif
dude is furious.

That what i dont understand. The wolves have clearly been garbage since garnett left. Now you draft 2 of the best true PGs in this draft, only to have them come off the bench or not even play? They have a top pick almost every year and constantly %%!# it up. Rubio is doing the right thing, it doesnt matter what # you are drafted, it matters what team you play for and where you best fit. The money will come either way. The kid DOES NOT want to play there, and yet you still draft him and are NOT trading him. The twolves are a joke and like i said will continue to be a garbage team for the next decade.. Imagine the hornets were in the wolves situation and drafted chris paul and deron williams (no i'm not comparing anyone to anyone, just saying drafting the 2 best PGs available in the draft) then obviously their careers wont be anywhere as good as it is today. Hmmm telfair, ollie, rubio, flynn yea great %!+++%% job minny
You really want Rubio don't you
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ollie is not coming back. Flynn WILL start right away, and who needs a SG this year? SG's come a dime a dozen in the NBA. Wolves will be fine. I am a knicks fan but damn why ya'll so salty all the time
laugh.gif
ya'll thread is full of $%+$ the wolves, and $%+$ golden state. Get over it, wolves have the best pg in the draft in flynn, and are on track to building around Jefferson. I would even trade Rubio to the Clips for Kahman, and their first rounder next year. $%+$ Rubio.

laugh.gif
what can I say still living in the Starks Era
tired.gif

You guys can call the Timberwolves draft terrible as much as you want..

We came out of the draft with the most talent of anybody: Ricky Rubio, Jonny Flynn and Wayne Ellington.....and that's more than all of you can say for yourteams.

^
if thats his GF in Philly, I feel bad for her. I bet it was hard for him to stay faithful for 3 years with all the groupies in CH

NBA Draft - By The Numbers[table][tr][td]PICK[/td] [td]NAME[/td] [td]TEAM[/td] [td]3-YEAR CONTRACT[/td] [td]AGENT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]Blake Griffin[/td] [td]LAC[/td] [td]$16,071,840[/td] [td]Jeff Schwartz[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]Hasheem Thabeet[/td] [td]MEM[/td] [td]$14,379,840[/td] [td]Bill Duffy[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]James Harden[/td] [td]OKC[/td] [td]$12,913,440[/td] [td]Rob Pelinka[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]Tyreke Evans[/td] [td]SAC[/td] [td]$11,642,640[/td] [td]WMG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td]Ricky Rubio[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]$10,542,960[/td] [td]Dan Fegan[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td]Jonny Flynn[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]$9,576,000[/td] [td]CAA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td]Stephen Curry[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]$8,741,520[/td] [td]Octagon[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td]Jordan Hill[/td] [td]NYK[/td] [td]$8,008,560[/td] [td]Bill Duffy[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td]DeMar DeRozan[/td] [td]TOR[/td] [td]$7,361,520[/td] [td]Goodwin Bros.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td]Brandon Jennings[/td] [td]MIL[/td] [td]$6,993,360[/td] [td]Bill Duffy[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td]Terrence Williams[/td] [td]NJN[/td] [td]$6,643,560[/td] [td]Goodwin Bros.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td]Gerald Henderson[/td] [td]CHA[/td] [td]$6,311,520[/td] [td]WMG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td]Tyler Hansbrough[/td] [td]IND[/td] [td]$5,995,800[/td] [td]Jeff Schwartz[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

mw8io1.jpg
Wow. She is fine. We have some hot chicks at UNC, but nothing like this.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you cant be serious

There are plenty of fine girls at UNC, but IMO this broad would be on the top tier.
grin.gif

And compared to the other players (Ginyard, Deon, Bobby), I didn't see Wayne out as much.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

A.J. Abrams SG TEXAS

Dude entered the draft? The hell?

I'm new to this, can he go back?
He was a senior. He played 4 years...no more NCAA eligibility.

Originally Posted by doyung9

I was in the gym during the 10-25 picks of the draft... Brandon Jennings is a smart guy.

you are the only person on Earth that would put "Brandon Jennings" and "smart" in the same sentence, the only person.

Back
Top Bottom