:: Official 2009 NBA Draft Thread ::

If DeRozan is gone, they'll decide between Duke's Henderson and Holiday, with Holiday in the lead. In fact, one source close to the Raptors insisted Sunday that it was Holiday, not DeRozan, whom the Raptors would select in this scenario.

damnit no.

If DeRozan is gone, they'll decide between Duke's Henderson and Holiday, with Holiday in the lead. In fact, one source close to the Raptors insisted Sunday that it was Holiday, not DeRozan, whom the Raptors would select in this scenario.

damnit no.

damnit no.

damnit no.

damnit no.

damnit no.

damnit no.

damnit no.

damnit no.

Brandon Jennings' rookie season will be predicated on which team he joins...I can see him getting little to no PT in Golden State, Milwaukee, New Jersey,Indiana, Phoenix. A lot of it will also depend on the free agency of guys like Ramon Sessions and Jarrett Jack.

Brandon Jennings' rookie season will be predicated on which team he joins...I can see him getting little to no PT in Golden State, Milwaukee, New Jersey,Indiana, Phoenix. A lot of it will also depend on the free agency of guys like Ramon Sessions and Jarrett Jack.

And dudes were laughing at me when i said Flynn would win ROY.

Jennings has little to NO shot cracking the starting lineup until the middle of the season. And if he came to the Knicks (which I highly doubt as we are takingHoliday, Flynn or Hill), Duhon would start with Jennings taking the second team.

Jennings has little to NO shot cracking the starting lineup until the middle of the season. And if he came to the Knicks (which I highly doubt as we are takingHoliday, Flynn or Hill), Duhon would start with Jennings taking the second team.

Back
Top Bottom