Originally Posted by chillainvillain

CRAZY DAY.

MJ dies
VC to Magics
Shaq to Cavs

..AND the draft didnt even start yet.
One of these is not like the others.

laugh.gif

Yeah dre, MJ dying isn't even in the same league as anything sports related. This will impact FAR greater numbers of people and has a much bigger impacthistorically.

Having said that it's still a lot to handle for one day.

Honestly as sad as I am about it, I'm not gonna mope around for the rest of the day.

Still gonna enjoy the draft.
pimp.gif

Jennings' agent, Bill Duffy, said Thursday that his client, who was projected to go early in the draft but has dropped out of the lottery according to media speculation, would not be among the players waiting to hear their name called at Madison Square Garden.

"Because we do not have strong grasp of Brandon's draft position, I've advised that he and his family enjoy this day in a more private setting with the people he loves the most," Duffy, president and CEO of BDA Sports Management, said in a statement.

The 6-foot-1 Jennings averaged 5.5
points and 2.3 assists for Lottomatica Virtus Roma of the Italian League.

can't take the heat
laugh.gif

If he goes before 8, that'd be a godsend.

From Hoopsworld:

A source close to the situation has informed HOOPSWORLD that the Phoenix Suns are now in hot pursuit of Brandon Jennings. The word is the Suns will try totrade up to at least the sixth pick, with Amar'e Stoudemire as the likely bait, as the Golden State Warriors are reportedly interested in taking Jenningsat seven so they can trade him.

Back
Top Bottom