:: Official 2009 NBA Draft Thread ::

flynn musta been checkin out lisa salters in that picture
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

what in the world happened in this draft? minnesota is ******ed ... that franchise will never win with the people they have running it ...

biggest winners ... memphis and denver

biggest losers ... minnesota and golden state

Originally Posted by BadaBing

I don't think Minnesota did as bad as people think.
Me either...

They took the two best talents on the board at 5 and 6... They traded away the other two PGs they selected for future considerations...

Really, really think people are overreacting...

Sick of Jennings already, hope he doesn't think he will be able to keep up this game throughout his career. Taylor Griffin drafted? Really?? His 9.8 a gamecame on garbage buckets and open looks when teams were too busy paying attention to his brother....weird, weird draft this year, lots of random and almostidiotic pics.

o my lord in heaven ... i know im late but im reading the suns are trading amare to the warriors for curry and some others ... ... ... ? the suns are THE WORSTfranchise in the NBA right now please someone fire whoever the hell is in charge of that sorry excuse for a team ...

i swear to god Chester has a Radar that goes off when someone says ANYTHING about something in ohio
laugh.gif

I don't know why some of you sixer fans dont like the holiday pick, we get a 19yr old defense player who's athletic and can get to the bucket, he justneeds to work on his jumper a bit. We're still moving dre miller and dalembert. Lawson can't play D, can't go left and has a lil jumper mind youhe's getting wide open looks with hansbrough and ellington. Jrue is 6'4, he's gonna develop fine.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

BUT, you're foolish if you don't think Bron could play in the NFL. He was All-State as a soph in hs, IN OHIO.
pimp.gif

Don't say "IN OHIO" like that means anything.

Ya obviously don't know too much about High School Football.. Texas, Florida, and Ohio are usually the top 3 states for HS Football

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

so Dfresh Chase is a Lottery pick?

Dude didnt believe that, I dont care if he was typin it, he aint believe what he was typin...

I ant believe there are people who still actually think that guy is good...
smh.gif
I believe he can be good
embarassed.gif

Seriously, waiting to hear Chase's name being called was just heart wrenching
frown.gif

I hope he succeeds in Houston
smile.gif

Anyone else salivating at the potential of the OKC Thunder?

C- Who cares
PF- Green
SF- Durant
SG- Harden
PG- Westbrook

Before someone says something like "Yeah, but Durant is gonna leave the Thunder when his contract expires", please look up the term "RestrictedFree Agent".

Oh yeah...the Minny T-Wolves are going to be garbage for eternity. Stupid decision after stupid decision. Even the Clippers have more hope than the T-Wolves.

Pretty nice for the Thunder that BJ Mullens fell.

I didn't think he was worth a pick in the teens but I think he was well worth the selection at that point in the draft.

They need a C and he is in a good situation in OKC.

Bunch of young players who will encourage him and hopefully help him reach his max potential.

Still would like the Thunder to look for a big man next year though.

By the way,

In 3 years

2nd pick - Durant
3rd pick - Harden
4th pick - Westbrook
5th pick - Green

Pretty sick

Watch them somehow get the #1 pick next year.

Not a very bad draft for us actually...ya'll are overreacting.

Young Promising Players we have:
Al Jefferson
Kevin Love
Ricky Rubio
Jonny Flynn
Wayne Ellington
Rodney Carney

Yeah, we're going to suck for a year at least. But next year we have TWO first round picks...ours andCharlotte's.

We'll be fine...it will be a fun team to watch next year.

1. Thank you for the tickets prophecy.
2. The WaMu Theatre was LIVE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3. I got a "high five" from all the lotto picks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4. I swear to you i tihnk the knicks are cursed. Ewing needs to find a way back into the knick organization.
5. Stephen curry is the smallest player in the NBA and looks even younger than rubio when you see him in person.
6.Warriors-biggest cockblockers in the league, don nelson is a fat *%!!. i hope they dont make the playoffs for the next 20 years.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Twolves- most ******ed franchise in the league. If rubio decides to stay in europe, and minny still doesnt trade him to NY
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

7. The warriors and twolves just ruined the careers for 3 studs.
8. Hill-best pick in that situation, i didnt want him because i didnt want lee gone. but what can you do, i hope he wins us over like gallo did
ohwell.gif
or he gets traded for rubio
happy.gif

9. We should have got another pick and snatched holiday. I think him and philly are a great match.
pimp.gif

10. Walsh is sleeping.

^ How is Minnesota ruining Rubio's career? He's ruining his NBA career himself by threatening not to play for the team that drafts him....primadonnalittle @$%$. I still love him though.

So I'd like to know how Minnesota is ruining his career...because that's blasphemy. It's obvious he is in full control of his own path.

Originally Posted by JPZx

^ How is Minnesota ruining Rubio's career? He's ruining his NBA career himself by threatening not to play for the team that drafts him....primadonna little @$%$. I still love him though.

So I'd like to know how Minnesota is ruining his career...because that's blasphemy. It's obvious he is in full control of his own path.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What type of hypocrite !!%% is that?

Sign and trade for Lee + Hill/1st round pick next year for Rubio?

How is that being a hypocrite? I love his game (which I've stated many times on here) but he's being a primadonna about where he wants to be drafted.He's taking it incredibly far...to the point where he's saying he'll play in Spain for the next 3 years instead of playing for the team that draftshim if he doesn't want to go there.

I love his game...don't like his attitude coming in. That's not being a hypocrite at all.

Why would we want 2 of your PFs when we already have two PFs that are better in Jefferson and Love...?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

How is that being a hypocrite? I love his game (which I've stated many times on here) but he's being a primadonna about where he wants to be drafted. He's taking it incredibly far...to the point where he's saying he'll play in Spain for the next 3 years instead of playing for the team that drafts him if he doesn't want to go there.

I love his game...don't like his attitude coming in. That's not being a hypocrite at all.

Why would we want 2 of your PFs when we already have two PFs that are better in Jefferson and Love...?
grin.gif

QFT

Minny liked Flynn from jumpstreet, and I think they took Rubio to field offers down the line, ie, FA period. I'd be surprised if dude dons a Minny jerseynext year.

Teams like NYK, Hou, are still going after Rubio according to the Hou Chronicle

Back
Top Bottom