Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

aight we'll see...you all can keep filling out those dummy brackets acting like the obvious is going to win...upsets are going to happen, this game will beclose...i can see wake winning by no more then 4 points but overall i see them getting tossed early

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

Why? So we could beat y'all $*% for the fourth consecutive time?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The game that has me puzzled is USC/Mich St. I'm tempted to put USC in just cause, but Izzo is a tournament time coach and its hard to pick against him, ESPECIALLY this early in the tourney.
I chose USC.. they hot right now

Yea Henz I picked them too, actually have them going to the elite 8, but I'm rethinking that as well. Not sure about that match up with WVU. This !$@# isfrustrating bro
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by jville819

What 12 y'all got over a 5 this year.
w. kentucky

and arizon but I'm contemplating switching to utah. Arizona is so undependable
smh.gif
Same. I'm riding with Zona, but i haven't seen Utah play and Zona is just average this year.

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

laugh.gif
smh.gif

The game that has me puzzled is USC/Mich St. I'm tempted to put USC in just cause, but Izzo is a tournament time coach and its hard to pick against him, ESPECIALLY this early in the tourney.

My dilemma with that is MSU always comes to play Tournament time. They can be a 5 seed and make a run at the Final 4. But then again, Ihaven't really been impressed with MSU.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

aight we'll see...you all can keep filling out those dummy brackets acting like the obvious is going to win...upsets are going to happen, this game will be close...i can see wake winning by no more then 4 points but overall i see them getting tossed early

So you've already reversed your original prediction.

You said Cle. St. wins over Wake and you uh guaranteed it.

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yea Henz I picked them too, actually have them going to the elite 8, but I'm rethinking that as well. Not sure about that match up with WVU. This !$@# is frustrating bro
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I got a feeling State will go far this year (Elite
glasses.gif
but I'm not 100% USC is on **+$+$* fire...I've been at this $@+# all day at work ignoring allcalls and letting everything go to voicemail.

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yea Henz I picked them too, actually have them going to the elite 8, but I'm rethinking that as well. Not sure about that match up with WVU. This !$@# is frustrating bro
laugh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
I got the in the 8 too, think ville gonna destroy themtho.. I have WV beating kansas too

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
I got the in the 8 too, think ville gonna destroy them tho.. I have WV beating kansas too

Yea bro The Ville is definitely where they're fun stops with me as well
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

aight we'll see...you all can keep filling out those dummy brackets acting like the obvious is going to win...upsets are going to happen, this game will be close...i can see wake winning by no more then 4 points but overall i see them getting tossed early

So you've already reversed your original prediction.

You said Cle. St. wins over Wake and you uh guaranteed it.
i think they're going to lose but if they do win its going to be b/t 1-5 points

I only have like 20 of the first round games picked, 7 Sweet 16 teams picked, 2 Elite 8 teams picked, and 1 Final Four team picked so far (I completed theMidwest bracket, so that's where almost all of my Sweet 16 and beyond picks come from). The right side of the bracket is hard as hell.

you guys are overthinking way too much.

you got to go with your gut instincts. I sat on my brackets until this afternoon, made my picks, and I'm done with it.

While we're talking about upsets I also picked temple to take out asu... for what its worth Gottleb seems to agree
laugh.gif

lotta people looking at louisville like they're going to run straight through.

they finished the season strong but they're not invincible.

still only the 3rd best team outta the big east when the chips are down.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

My upsets are Utah St. over Marquette and VCU over UCLA.

i know you all arent vegas theorist like i am
laugh.gif
but i did find it weird that ucla are only 6 1/2 point favorites...

Some of yall realize how God awful UofA is defensively?

132nd in the country.

IMO they don't get outa round 1.

..and I saw a lot Cuse Final 4 brackets today...yeah...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Some of yall realize how God awful UofA is defensively?

132nd in the country.

IMO they don't get outa round 1.

..and I saw a lot Cuse Final 4 brackets today...yeah...

are you serious? Jonny's my guy and all but
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom