Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

good lord old boy from Memphis went OFF shootin' those tres. UNC smashing the life out of radford, as expected. still, 53 pts in the half? hans with 14?they're playing to win.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Does anybody no of a link? other then CBS Sportline?
It's probably not working for you because the UNC game is airing on your local CBS. Is it that serious? You already know UNC is going towin.
laugh.gif

brandon b try channelsurfing.net, google it. Or maybe %$%!*%$%$.

EDIT- why did they block j u s t i n t v ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

you honestly thought BYU was gonna takedown A&M?

I honestly meant to change that game and forgot about it in the mist of debating over USC/Mich St.

CAKE ftl
tired.gif

Northern Iowa keeps missing the clutch threes.. if they hit some of those they'd be well on their way to winning

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I honestly meant to change that game and forgot about it in the mist of debating over USC/Mich St.

CAKE ftl
tired.gif
i mean unless u had them goin past the 2nd rd, then you still good to go....thats why it doesn't effect me that butler loss, I didn't havethem goin past the 2nd rd anyway...

MDterps4 wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
It's probably not working for you because the UNC game is airing on your local CBS. Is it that serious? You already know UNC is going to win.
laugh.gif

YES! Its very important I hate missing my teams play
smh.gif

But thanks everybody for the suggestion, still no luck
ohwell.gif

I guess I have to watch the highlights...!*%#! these work cpu's
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

CAKE ftl
tired.gif
i mean unless u had them goin past the 2nd rd, then you still good to go....thats why it doesn't effect me that butler loss, I didn't have them goin past the 2nd rd anyway...

Nah I definitely did not. However if USC loses to BC I'm !@*+@$ bro
laugh.gif

TheGift23 wrote:
Brandonb, I found this. Hope it helps you.

Nope I get the error page like i lost connection to the server
smh.gif

Its cool thanks Gift for all the work anyway... The funny thing is the browser that I know would work for sure they shut it down like 2 weeks ago and toldeveryone to use firefox. 2 #+##!#! weeks
mad.gif

MDterps4 wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
It's probably not working for you because the UNC game is airing on your local CBS. Is it that serious? You already know UNC is going to win.
laugh.gif

YES! Its very important I hate missing my teams play
smh.gif

But thanks everybody for the suggestion, still no luck
ohwell.gif

I guess I have to watch the highlights...!*%#! these work cpu's
mad.gif

We'll we are playing pretty good. Wayne is tearing it up (23 pts 7 boards with 12 mins left). Danny almost has a double double. Ed Davis has12 pts and has been blocking shots. LDII and Frasor are running the team well in Ty's absence.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TheGift23 wrote:
Brandonb, I found this. Hope it helps you.
Nope I get the error page like i lost connection to the server
smh.gif

Its cool thanks Gift for all the work anyway... The funny thing is the browser that I know would work for sure they shut it down like 2 weeks ago and told everyone to use firefox. 2 #+##!#! weeks
mad.gif

The link works...but its censored because its a justin .tv link

replace the censored caps with justin .tv ...it works

laugh.gif
as soon as they said that, i was like "dude HAS to be on NT"

we have all their guys in foul trouble... keep it up

Damn man I wish Kevin Harlan did the MD game...he's makes everything 100x more exciting (If that's not Halan doing the Perdue game, than
embarassed.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom