Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

^ how did you transfer that bracket over?

copy and paste is not the answer
laugh.gif

Ohio State over Louisville second round. Book it.......Lol that would be awesome though. I keep hearing alot of Number 1 seeds to the final four. I justdon't see it. I really think we'll see one maybe two to the final four but I doubt even that.

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Perfect Bracket.

You place a lot of faith in Wake huh?

Even though Teague has struggled for damn near a month now and his shot has been the most effected during that stretch. Not to mention that teams have beenplaying zone against them considering that he's the only viable deep threat and their zone offense sucks.

Not saying they don't have the tools but... that's a lot of faith good brutha

I still haven't picked a winner...but it'll be either Louisville...or....*swallows pride* UNC.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I still haven't picked a winner...but it'll be either Louisville...or....*swallows pride* UNC.

I have them boys losing to Mark Few in the sweet 16 *prays to the heavens*

240252447f7be84d5bea3c2148b622af859e20e.gif

my final four

Memphis
Louisville
UNC
Pitt

and I'm tempted to change my mind with the VCU-UCLA matchup.
grin.gif

Hope I come correct this year.

I think I'm gonna be the only motha****a with a correct bracket. Nobody's picking A&M over UConn second round except for me.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

ok ive decided on my final four.

Michigan State
Pitt
UNC
Washington
nerd.gif
that wouldnt be a bad FF bnut washington? i just dont see that one happening...maybe memphis but not washington...my preliminary selection is

Uconn, Louis., Zags, and Xavier for right now...reason why i haven't picked pitt and UNC to go as well is because of the status and effectiveness of TyLawson and pitt ALWAYS disappoints in the tourney..but before i actually put mine in ima have to revise it...

I wanna pick the Zags, and Jeremy Pargo is my dude, I @%*%$ w/ his game, but I don't have faith in that dude leading them to a win over UNC.

I've seen him dissapear far too many times.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Michigan State
Pitt
UNC
Washington
nerd.gif
that wouldnt be a bad FF bnut washington? i just dont see that one happening...maybe memphis but not washington...my preliminary selection is

Uconn, Louis., Zags, and Xavier for right now...reason why i haven't picked pitt and UNC to go as well is because of the status and effectiveness of Ty Lawson and pitt ALWAYS disappoints in the tourney..but before i actually put mine in ima have to revise it...

wash has a young talented backcourt and a decent athlete to hold down the paint in brockman. i could definitely see them getting past a perimeter lacking uconnsquad and an unproven memphis team.

but xavier getting past pitt, duke, nova, ucla and texas?

it would have a run on that george mason tip.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I wanna pick the Zags, and Jeremy Pargo is my dude, I @%*%$ w/ his game, but I don't have faith in that dude leading them to a win over UNC.

I'm stuck on that game in my bracket, I keep coming back to it thinking I'll have a reason to lean either way but I can't.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Michigan State
Pitt
UNC
Washington
nerd.gif

Uconn, Louis., Zags, and Xavier for right now...reason why i haven't picked pitt and UNC to go as well is because of the status and effectiveness of Ty Lawson and pitt ALWAYS disappoints in the tourney..but before i actually put mine in ima have to revise it...

wash has a young talented backcourt and a decent athlete to hold down the paint in brockman. i could definitely see them getting past a perimeter lacking uconn squad and an unproven memphis team.

but xavier getting past pitt, duke, nova, ucla and texas?

it would have a run on that george mason tip.

offensively pitt is erratic, blair has foul issues which makes them very vulnerable, duke has no inside game, ucla well i see them having their hands full witvcu so...., and texas is streaky as is there star A.J. Xavier has a nice inside-outside game, experience and have the components to make a run...but i do thinktexas if they get their %*$+ together, could upset a few schools...like i said this is just a preliminary thing and my bracket is def. subject to change...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Which is exactly why they have Bouldin controlling the game now. Zags over UNC in Sweet 16
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

I'm ready to take all four #1's again this year. I was correct last year.

Everybody riding Memphis too much right now .. they'll have to have a great game on the perimeter to beat UConn assuming that's how everything shakesout.

IDK.

Memphis is going to have trouble getting past the second round, let alone the Final Four............

I hope.

I'm real iffy on Memphis, but the more I look at that West region, the more suspect it gets. UConn w/o Dyson, Marquette w/o Dominic. Mizzou a 3 seed? Idunno. I have a feeling that region is going to !@#% A LOT of brackets up

Back
Top Bottom