Official 2009 NLDS Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers SWEEP St. Louis Cardinals!!! Vol. Unfinished Business

good game by padilla today
pimp.gif

its insane how bad the Dodgers played goinn into the playoffs and how everyone counted them out...and now they are about to sweep the Pujols led cards

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Lemme guess... The fans are gonna stand and give the Cards a standing ovation for such a great season when the game is over.

laugh.gif
They did give Matt Holliday a helluva standing ovation before the game started
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Lemme guess... The fans are gonna stand and give the Cards a standing ovation for such a great season when the game is over.

laugh.gif
They did give Matt Holliday a helluva standing ovation before the game started
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I can't front... I don't usually condone booing by the home team.

But there are instances when the team needs to be booed for an apathetic performance.

And this is one such instance.

This is definitely one time NY fans would be ripping the team to shreds.
laugh.gif
What?!

You didn't hear that the Cardinals have the best fans in baseball?

Boo'? They would never do such a thing

laugh.gif
At a minimum

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They might all chant "Holli-day" for 45 minutes post-game

I knew the dodgers was gonna sweep these guys. Wen dudes starting calling carpenter and wainwright "johnson and schilling" I wanted to puke.According to espn I thought these guys would be un beatable

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All I can say is, all them "experts" should be eating crow right about now.

These aren't your 2008 Los Angeles Dodgers, they have unfinished business ... and I hope wemeet the Phillies again.

Although we might have a long layoff, you can never turn down rest and some of our guys need it.

Back
Top Bottom