Official 2009 NLDS Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers SWEEP St. Louis Cardinals!!! Vol. Unfinished Business

laugh.gif
@ Belliard. Where the hell does this dude come from?

I can't hate though, he helped the Cardinals win the title in 2006.

3 pm pacific start time! I hope they get the lowest ratings of all time.

I saw that the Yankees choose to start their series on Wednesday so that means that the Thursday game of this series, game 2, will be at the earlier time(6:30est/3:30pst). I think it is dumb to have this series on so early in the day. It is going to be the most entertaining series this round IMO.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Damn these schedules are starting to become annoying
laugh.gif

Is anything set in stone yet because I swear I've seen like almost 5 with different times.

I know Carpenter and Wainwright are both having amazing seasons, but lets not discredit how well the Dodgers pitching staff has done.

They've ended the season with the best ERA in the NL and yes I know this is the post-season and it comes down your top 3 starters ... I'm just saying, our staff ain't no slouch.

If this game gets down to bullpens .... the Dodgers have the clear advantage there.

Game time tomorrow, can't wait.

Gettin my NewCastles ready
pimp.gif

Just be careful in the parking lots, the securities even ticket you if you are drinking in your car.

Keep a look out!
they give out tickets? like a real drinking in public ticket? wow.
I saw them writing up a handful of guys before during the Angels series, don't know what exactly it says or for how much, but I saw them writing.
laugh.gif

It has to be.

My brother told me there is NO tailgaiting allowed at Chavez....that true?
eek.gif
smh.gif
If so, that is absolutely horrible. Part of the experience!!

Originally Posted by dland24

My brother told me there is NO tailgaiting allowed at Chavez....that true?
eek.gif
smh.gif
If so, that is absolutely horrible. Part of the experience!!
100% true.

Can't blame anyone but the fans, we have some dumb *%@ funs wanting to be gangsters, wanksters, idiots etc...

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

I got my fit ready for tommorow, gotta dust off my Dodger helmet....
Where you sitting at DOM?

Lineup updated on page one, kinda feel bad for O-Dog but I'm sure he understands.

laugh.gif
why you shooting the messenger sin? you not digging the NLDS logo?

IYN Ironman said lastnight if youre using any sort of party cups might as well write your own ticket.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
why you shooting the messenger sin? you not digging the NLDS logo?

IYN Ironman said lastnight if youre using any sort of party cups might as well write your own ticket.

are these legitimate tickets from the LAPD or what? what if im using a 7-11 big gulp cup? my friends and i are some pretty inconspicuous looking dudes.
laugh.gif

Why is LA cracking down so hard on tailgating/drinking?

STL is gonna be full of drunken debauchery downtown this weekend.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Why is LA cracking down so hard on tailgating/drinking?

STL is gonna be full of drunken debauchery downtown this weekend.
mccourt thinks he runs a family friendly organization, thats why.
laugh.gif

anyway im gonna bring beer but if i see them cracking down its staying in the trunk. never knew it was real cops out there.

Theyre so hard pressed because theres always been incidents within the parking lot with idiots pulling some dumb $%%%

It was at its peak when that Giants fan was killed a few years back, and then again Opening day when another Giant fan was stabbed after the game.

I dont like the decision, but I see where it comes from. I respect it. It sucks, but to call it BS isnt right either.

It only takes a few of IYNs "homies" to mess it up for me and BN
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

IYNs friends are thugs
mad.gif
leave us Raider fans alone
pimp.gif

last year cops were roaming all overt he parking lot creeping up on peeps. most were cool and would just say put the beer away or else, which everybody wouldoblige
but u better get there early or else its gonna take you for eeeeeeeeeeeever to park and youre gonna be up in the think blue hills
sick.gif

Lf pav 303 I think.

What time you guys planning on rolling?

Tell me bout parking mrJ gonna be double parking everywhere, I'm tryna get there asap.

Any word on what time the gates open.

i was in pav 305 but sold those seats. now imma be in field 48 i think.
im trying to figure out what time to roll. dont wanna deal with the traffic/parking bs, but im not trying to get there mad early if i cant even drink a beer
grin.gif

my brother said the park is usually coo but its a hit or miss on the parking there. you gotta be careful where you park too cuz you can get a ticket

[h3]Dodgers encourage fans to arrive early[/h3]Gates open at 4 p.m. PT to help attendees avoid traffic
By David Ely / MLB.com

10/06/09 9:06 PM ET

LOS ANGELES -- The Dodgers are encouraging fans with tickets to Game 1 of the National League Division Series to come to Dodger Stadium early to avoid traffic before Wednesday's 6:37 p.m. PT start.

The gates open at 4 p.m., which should give fans time to watch the Dodgers' batting practice before the game.

Game 1 pits Dodgers left-hander Randy Wolf (11-7, 3.23 ERA) against Cardinals right-hander Chris Carpenter (17-4, 2.24 ERA).

Smh mrJ did you break even with swapping the tix?

I wanted to do that, but I was too lazy
smh.gif

Good looks on that sin, I guess I'll be there by 4pm.

Just hit up the first playoffs thread I found to ask something. Anyone want to make a LAA vs. BOS thread?
nerd.gif

Because here's the thing, I'm not making the thread, because then we'll lose.

Apparently BOS fans don't want to make the thread because they want to keep the series discussion in the Boston Season thread. That's not going towork.

So does a neutral party want to make the thread?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom