Official 2009 NY Jets ( 9-7 ) Season Thread. Jets vs Colts 1/24 . AFC Championship !!!!

i know

i am not happy bout it but they have two guys that are pro bowlers and a rookie they are high on.

He did deserve the spot after thursday nights game but like I said above, it happens.

Another Good Running Back the jets let go.

That messed up on the Jets part to add Woodhead to the 53 man roster yesterday only to cut him today.

just an update on Kerry's twitter again:

"Sorry 4 the hold up fans but this stuff sometime takes time but just stay tuned u will find out soon. Not trying to hold u guys in limbo ..."

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

i know

i am not happy bout it but they have two guys that are pro bowlers and a rookie they are high on.

He did deserve the spot after thursday nights game but like I said above, it happens.

Another Good Running Back the jets let go.
I liked Woodhead but I always felt he should've went somewhere else. There was a slim chance he was gonna make it IMO.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Woodhead was signed to the practice squad.

found out earlier last night.
Good
pimp.gif
. Hope to see him playing sometime this season(although, wouldn't that mean either Jones, Leon, or Greene are injured? Rather that not happen...)

This is going to be a very very difficult game for the Jets, especially with their limited pass rush today.

This is a must win game for them considering who they face to start the season.

Who's making the game thread?
nerd.gif

Pace out, Ellis out
tired.gif

Gholston in - EARN THAT MONEY, ROOK!!! (yeah i know he's not a rookie, but I'm giving him a do-over
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom