OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

milan lucic...this is more like it
pimp.gif

tuukka...finally the guys get him a W...and a shutout at that. score definitely doesn't tell the story...we played a pretty bad third except for a minute and a half. tuukka def tonight's top performer

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

milan lucic...this is more like it
pimp.gif

tuukka...finally the guys get him a W...and a shutout at that. score definitely doesn't tell the story...we played a pretty bad third except for a minute and a half. tuukka def tonight's top performer
Why didn't you start him tonight?

i was on the way home from work and heard he was gonna start...i literally made the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU face
laugh.gif

didnt make it home in time to start him

What the hell, when did that happen?/Did anything legal wise happen to that chick?
laugh.gif
Good commercial.

Was at the game tonight. Not the best performance but a 4-0 win is a 4-0 win. Tuukka was a stud. Lucic natural hat trick, Thorny's FOURTH goal of the year.
pimp.gif

I was shocked that Lucic had 7 goals prior to tonight. I would have said like 3.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

What the hell, when did that happen?/Did anything legal wise happen to that chick?
laugh.gif
Good commercial.
It happened after the loss to the Canadiens on the 11th. The guys at the Garden somehow tracked her down, and she apologized and paid for the damages.

Haha nice..

Its kinda random that theres a pillar in the womens bathroom. I havent been in any mens ones that did in the Garden.

if stamkos somehow keeps his pace up, hes in some good company

[table][tr][th=""]YEAR[/th] [th=""]PLAYER[/th] [th=""]POS[/th] [th=""]TEAM[/th] [th=""]GOALS in 19 GP[/th] [th=""]TOTAL G/GP[/th] [th=""]SH %[/th] [/tr][tr][td]95-96[/td] [td]Mario Lemieux[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]Pittsburgh[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]69/70[/td] [td]20.4%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]93-94[/td] [td]Cam Neely[/td] [td]RW[/td] [td]Boston[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]50/49[/td] [td]27.0%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]92-93[/td] [td]Pavel Bure[/td] [td]LW[/td] [td]Vancouver[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]60/83[/td] [td]14.7%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]90-91[/td] [td]Brett Hull[/td] [td]RW[/td] [td]St. Louis[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]86/78[/td] [td]22.1%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]09-10[/td] [td]Steven Stamkos[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]Tampa Bay[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]??[/td] [td]26.4%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]92-93[/td] [td]Luc Robitaille[/td] [td]LW[/td] [td]Los Angeles[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]63/84[/td] [td]23.8%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]95-96[/td] [td]Jaromir Jagr[/td] [td]RW[/td] [td]Pittsburgh[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]62/82[/td] [td]15.4%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]92-93[/td] [td]Alexander Mogilny[/td] [td]LW[/td] [td]Buffalo[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]76/77[/td] [td]21.1%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]91-92[/td] [td]Brett Hull[/td] [td]RW[/td] [td]St. Louis[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]70/73[/td] [td]17.2%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]92-93[/td] [td]Teemu Selanne[/td] [td]RW[/td] [td]Winnipeg[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]76/84[/td] [td]19.6%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]07-08[/td] [td]Alexander Ovechkin[/td] [td]LW[/td] [td]Washington[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]65/82[/td] [td]14.6%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]93-94[/td] [td]Pavel Bure[/td] [td]LW[/td] [td]Vancouver[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]60/76[/td] [td]16.0%[/td][/tr][/table]
plausible to think he'll break 60? i say yes

My dude Mogilny
pimp.gif

RIP to Pat Burns, really sad to hear that news today
frown.gif

A total sham that the HOF didn't elect him this year
30t6p3b.gif

Kings vs. Bruins 
pimp.gif

I like this LA Kings team. I know they're going through a little slump but Brown, Simmonds, Doughty, Kopitar. They're some of my favorite players outside of the Boston Bruins organization. 

It's going to be a good game. 

R.I.P. Pat Burns

rip pat burns

pretty entertaining game tonight versus the kings. shame we couldnt finish the comeback in the SO. i gave my ticket up tonight so my friend could take his dad for his bday. not to say im glad we lost, but if we woulda won, i woulda been REAL salty that i gave up my ticket for tonight
laugh.gif

What a great career for Pat Burns, may he rest in peace. 

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Ilike this LA Kings team. I know they're going through a little slumpbut Brown, Simmonds, Doughty, Kopitar. They're some of my favoriteplayers outside of the Boston Bruins organization. 
Too bad they don't get enough recognition by the "main stream" media. 

Them along with Jack Johnson, and Jon Quick are the core of this team.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Ilike this LA Kings team. I know they're going through a little slumpbut Brown, Simmonds, Doughty, Kopitar. They're some of my favoriteplayers outside of the Boston Bruins organization. 
Too bad they don't get enough recognition by the "main stream" media. 

Them along with Jack Johnson, and Jon Quick are the core of this team.
pimp.gif
no doubt. doughty and co are some of favorite players to watch

Seems like us bruins fans have a secret love for the kings...
laugh.gif
Me too. Kopitar is sick nasty.

Ryan Smyth's goal getting disallowed from the get go
30t6p3b.gif

Couldn't really tell 100% on the tv replays if his stick was above the cross bar, but by looking at it, he slightly turned the curve while keeping his stick at his waist on that disallowed goal. 

Oh well.

Tough loss in Ottawa.

^didnt see it but was he just standing in front of the net waiting for a redirection? good ol smitty
laugh.gif

but iginla is heating up. another goal tonight

rangers game was awesome. so many hits. been a good season for us so far. nice to see a hockey thread on the first page

Back
Top Bottom