OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

^i hope franzen beasts
devil.gif
pimp.gif

do you guys even watch the usa wjc team?
laugh.gif

Well injuries are starting to affect my Fantasy hockey team
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

it was a good run
tired.gif

The league shouldve suspended Shelley for the whole season
laugh.gif
 boooo

one of my fantasy teams looked promising before the year but owning both kovalchuk and brodeur has been a disaster. my other team is looking more promising though since I just traded for Hossa and got Kane back from injury.

#$% claude? you seriously couldn't give rask one full game? timmy comes in and does a masterful job flopping and rolling and turning his back to the play...*!%++++ heated right now
mad.gif

seguin's goal and assist tonight were both awesome...hopefully a sign of things to come
pimp.gif

Speaking of the Bruins.....Thomas wouldn't be able to save a beach ball in the shootout. Every time I see Thomas in a shootout, he is just AWFUL.
30t6p3b.gif

Chara shooting last? Really? I guess Claude thought Bergeron needed the rest
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Yes Boston cost me $$ tonight
roll.gif

I dont even care about the rest of the game, but Chara? Really? Game on the line with Krejci, Wheeler, Horton, Savard to use? AND HE DEKES? YOU CAN SHOOT 105 MPH DUDE..
mad.gif

Last years NHL GAA leader, USA starter/reigning Vezina and USA backup/vezina 2 years ago combine for 12 goals and 5/6 SO goals...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I dont even care about the rest of the game, but Chara? Really? Game on the line with Krejci, Wheeler, Horton, Savard to use? AND HE DEKES? YOU CAN SHOOT 105 MPH DUDE..
mad.gif

Last years NHL GAA leader, USA starter/reigning Vezina and USA backup/vezina 2 years ago combine for 12 goals and 5/6 SO goals...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
seriously

Originally Posted by True Blues

Anyone watching this Sweden-Russia WJHC game?
eek.gif
yessir
pimp.gif

adam larsson
pimp.gif
i want him in an oiler jersey next year

i really hope this doesnt go to a shootout though
30t6p3b.gif

Ugly loss against the Flyers at home yesterday. We need to get some type of momentum started in Edmonton tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Physicx

youd think canada was the home team
laugh.gif
The IIHF really knows how to maximize its revenue. Canada is the only country in the world that cares about junior hockey.

2005: Grand Forks and Thief River, United States (borders Canada)
2006: Vancouver and Kelowna, Canada
2007: Leksand and Mora, Sweden
2008: Paradubice and Liberec, Czech Republic
2009: Ottawa, Canada
2010: Saskatoon/Regina, Canada
2011: Buffalo/Niagara, United States (borders Canada)
2012: Edmonton/Calgary

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by kash55

So how about them Canucks?

laugh.gif
not impressed until Luongo shows he can get over the mental hump in the playoffs that are the Chicago Blackhawks.
So how about them Canucks? First in the league. 15wins in their last 18 games and 6 in a row.

Originally Posted by Proshares

So how about them Canucks?

laugh.gif
not impressed until Luongo shows he can get over the mental hump in the playoffs that are the Chicago Blackhawks.
So how about them Canucks? First in the league. 15wins in their last 18 games and 6 in a row.
the sedin bros
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom