OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

So it looks like Parise won't skate before March and will probably miss the rest of the season...if you're him do you even try to come back to this team in shambles?

blake wheeler tonight
pimp.gif

timmy was huge. bailed us (and mark recchi's old !*! ) out repeatedly tonight

finally caught the habs
pimp.gif

seems like the habs have been asking for us to win
laugh.gif

wheels and toolman
pimp.gif
peep sig, its back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

wheels and toolman
pimp.gif
peep sig, its back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that line is working amazing together once again. on krejci's second goal, they all touched the puck and it was just a pretty goal all around between the passing and finish

Early weather reports don't look great for WC, annoying since it had been so cold the last month

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Early weather reports don't look great for WC, annoying since it had been so cold the last month
this would suck if they have to move to sunday...just in general since the steelers have a fairly important game on sunday as well

They're still asking for a lot back in return last I heard. But, maybe with a new GM they soften their stance.

Yeah, too much to give up in return right now*

We'll see how things change once the Flames fall deep, if that.  But even then, Jerome will still have to decide if he wants to stay or go. 

Watching this Caps/Habs game, and I now see why folks in the NHL hate PK Subban....dude had a nice (and clean) hit on Jason Chimera...Subban stood over top of him and said a few words...Chimera hit him with his stick (I'm assuming to drop the gloves), and Subban skated off....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Watching this Caps/Habs game, and I now see why folks in the NHL hate PK Subban....dude had a nice (and clean) hit on Jason Chimera...Subban stood over top of him and said a few words...Chimera hit him with his stick (I'm assuming to drop the gloves), and Subban skated off....
laugh.gif
Richards had issues with him earlier. dude is a #!$%#

We can only hope the Canadians gets a good matchup in the playoffs so he can get his head taken off.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

what was that from Philly tonight

and 
indifferent.gif
on Jody Shelley's sucker punch
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Shelley is doodoo

and Timo and Pronger is out

2dilx1z.jpg

cant even clear our own zone at stretches
eyes.gif

%$!# me

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
Richards had issues with him earlier. dude is a #!$%#

Funny how Richards says someone is gonna do something to PK but when PK gets in his face(multiple times) Richards does nothing but trash talk. And then after we blank the flyers 3-0 he talks about PK having to earn respect? After the flyers were pulling goon tactics on us? 

PK...a dude i'd love to have on the bruins...but as long as he's on another team, eff him
laugh.gif

Crosby running the league

Toews injury hurts, thought that was charging.

Detroit looks so good finally watched them play

In a way, glad to see the streak end and just focus on the team, but it was awesome to see and if nothing else, it was cool to see hockey highlights be early on sportscenter.  I just hope the team gets back on track with a win at the WC (whenever it is played...sigh). But Sid is playing the best he ever has this year, glad to see him continue to improve year to year

Originally Posted by Physicx

sid streak is finally over

26-24-50 over 25 games

wowzers
Crosby is a monster, had me checking those Penguins boxscores during his run
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Detroit looks so good finally watched them play
With Pasha injured and Cleary going down the rest of the team needs to pick up the slack. Eaves trick against the Stars is an example of what we will need in order to remain on top. I saw that Toews went down. Looks like the Hawks are rotating injured players. Didn't Hossa and Kane just get back?

Back
Top Bottom