OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

Flames 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
oh well maybe next year.
And US losing to Canada
grin.gif
, I think US will lose to Sweden in the bronze. But Adam Larsson is sick
pimp.gif

im new in here, but did i miss the official winter classic thread or something.. not a word about the caps?

more important game tonight though, first place in the SE..

^ there was a thread...small two pager basically for the day of the game

the nhl crowd here is small but definitely strong
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

well i hope i can be a new voice in here then.. I will admit I am nowhere near as knowledgeable about the rest of the league (especially the west, short of Van, Det, & Chi) but i hope you guys can rectify that..

Originally Posted by True Blues

2012: Edmonton/Calgary
i swear to god i better get to go to AT LEAST one game. i need to win a spot in this raffle. ive entered every single email me and my family own and im gonna make a !*@% ton of random ones just for this tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

well i hope i can be a new voice in here then.. I will admit I am nowhere near as knowledgeable about the rest of the league (especially the west, short of Van, Det, & Chi) but i hope you guys can rectify that..

Welcome aboard, like aforementioned we are a small but dedicated bunch. There is only one troll who comes in here, but besides that it's a pretty good atmosphere.

Welcome aboard, like aforementioned we are a small but dedicated bunch. There is only one troll who comes in here, but besides that it's a pretty good atmosphere.
Only one rule here, you call Sidney Crosby by a female name, you are banned.  That's about it

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Only one rule here, you call Sidney Crosby by a female name, you are banned.  That's about it

Well crap.. as a caps fan, I'll just have to not say anything about him.. unless calling him Criesby is ok... speaking of that shot he took in the WC was nasty...

unless calling him Criesby is ok... speaking of that shot he took in the WC was nasty...
laugh.gif
I actually find Criesby a lot more original and funny than most of the names.  And that shot was real bad, I was surprised there wasn't much talk about it till now from the team and on here

Tough ot loss for my caps last night.. Roloson played his butt off....i'll take the point though.. if we'd played a team like Minny or edmonton last night, we'd have lost by 4 goals..

I dont care about the WJHC but I see that Canada are winning 3-0 in the 2nd period a couple of hours ago. I get a text about an hour later with "Go Canada Go". I go check the score and see Canada lost 5-3 and gave up 5 goals in the 3rd period. Turns out my friend was being sarcastic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm gonna go watch TSN and Sportsnet for the next 5 hours and laugh at the post-mortem coverage
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have nothing against Canada's hockey team but its hard to take this event seriously with the OD 24/7 coverage it gets here plus the fact that Canada have made 10 straight finals makes me seriously doubt the competitiveness of this tournament. Had Canada won this game I'm sure TSN would've showed like 2-3 replays of it...I wonder if they're even gonna show 1 replay of it now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom