OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

season underway in finland
pimp.gif

streaming in the library ftw

Originally Posted by True Blues

Eberle is recreating that WJC magic tonight.
just got back

WOOOOOOOO

and deadset, im sorry. i picked up krejci from the wire. something tells me you would have grabbed him if i didnt this afternoon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

and deadset, im sorry. i picked up krejci from the wire. something tells me you would have grabbed him if i didnt this afternoon
laugh.gif
dude i just tried and saw he got taken
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
all good...i assume bjm drafted the rest of the bruins players i wanted. im left with bergeron and boychuk
laugh.gif

i actually didnt get in the league and i meant too
ohwell.gif
just forgot.

cant wait for saturday
pimp.gif

just saw the eberle toe drag goal...flat out wicked. i look forward to watching oiler games when possible this year

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif
dude i just tried and saw he got taken
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
all good...i assume bjm drafted the rest of the bruins players i wanted. im left with bergeron and boychuk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Looking for Bruins? I picked up Z, Horty, Lucic, Seidenberg, and Seguin.

Ulf Must Die FTW!!!!
laugh.gif

yeah if it wasn't BJM it would only be you
laugh.gif

good team name, btw

share some of the wealth man!

Kings v. Canucks Vintage Sweaters for Saturday's opening game for both teams:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4kxjbr.jpg

2yvqbgo.jpg

Hope history repeats itself 40 years later, and the Kings take the win. 
smile.gif

im not expecting a playoff berth this year or anything crazy like that this year, but all homerism aside, it feels good to be an oiler fan right now

Originally Posted by Proshares

In two years (three years tops) Edmonton will be fighting for a #1 seed in the West.

I agree, there is just so much young talent on this team. They're going to need a goalie though, knabibulin obviously isnt any sort of long term solution.

You can all witness the best line in hockey tonight. Parise-Zajac-Kovalchuk. Its on, soooo psyched for hockey to be back.

Eberle's goal was great. He is supposed to be REAL good.

Thrashers goalie just collapsed on the ice...not moving at all. 2:00 into the game, and he just fell at the other end of the ice before a faceoff. Taking him off on a stretcher....really scary.

wow that's crazy. wonder what the deal is. hope he's alright.

back in the day, heard a story of a guy who sneezed during the warm up skate, and paralyzed himself. not sure if there's any truth to that, but one of the old timers i play hockey with told that story.

not cool...hope he's alright

edit - didnt catch it live but saw a replay. sent chills down my spine an i hope its nothin serious

Back
Top Bottom