OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

just peeped it. nice catch
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Not sure if any of you are on HF BOARDS , but I came across a video that a member put together over there. My favorite player + my favorite group = 
pimp.gif

^  I saw that video posted by LoFFeN. Wings ruined the Hawks banner night which was sweet. We're off to a nice start.

B's looked really good this morning.

Pretty incredible that through the first 5 periods of the 2010-11 season, Horton was involved in each of the Bruins goals (3 G, 1A). The Lucic-Krejci-Horton line looks daaaannngerous.

So excited for the 2010-2011 NHL Season!

Here's a few things I've seen the past few days:

Horton is looking great. That snipe over Bryzgalov's shoulder. 
eek.gif

Seguin's 1st NHL Goal! 
pimp.gif

Datsyuk with the Gordie Howe hat trick! Perry's a little dink 

Edmonton boys are going to be nice! 

Avalanche I think are still going to be a sleeper pick but I see them improving to maybe to the 7th or 6th seed.

Blackhawks with two losses. 

We have been spoiled with Hank and Dats on this team. They are some tremendous 2 way players. Team seems to be quite a bit deeper. Going to need that since the team always seems to have 4-5 key guys hurt at any one time. Howard seems ready to make that next step to become a dominant goalie. Hope this is the year we get back and grab the cup back and bring it home where it belongs.

Comic book legend to create NHL superheroes[h1]Stan Lee to devise 30 new characters, one for each NHL team
[/h1]
The National Hockey League has formed a partnership with legendary comic book author Stan Lee to create a new superhero franchise.

Lee, co-creator of heroes such as Spider-Man and the X-Men, will create 30 new characters — one to represent each new NHL team.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/arts/media/story/2010/10/07/nhl-stan-lee.html#ixzz124LLJrtp

was on twitter and realized that nhl gamecenter is free until the 24th. about to watch nyi vs nyr

edit - blues with 2 goals in 6 seconds

And with the 1st Overall Pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, the Anaheim Ducks are proud to select Adam Larsson.

laugh.gif
I knew we wouldn't make the playoffs, but damn, I didn't think we'd be THIS bad. 147 PIMS through 3 games? 2 goals? Giving up 50 shots a game?
roll.gif

Carlyle needs to be fired ASAP and Getzlaf should have never been given the C to begin with. Koivu is the real Captain on this team.
To think I'm driving 400 miles to go to the home opener Wednesday.
grin.gif
sick.gif

At least we have Fowler though. There's going to be 9 to 11 teams hating themselves for not picking him. This kid reminds me so much of Scott Niedermayer it's ridiculous.

Tell Mike Green to come harder next time he tries to pick one with Kovy. That dude is a monster under the radar physically. PLL was rightly demoted. Talking about picking up Petr Sykora now
laugh.gif

Datsyuk ain't getting that Lady Byng this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Tell Mike Green to come harder next time he tries to pick one with Kovy. That dude is a monster under the radar physically. PLL was rightly demoted. Talking about picking up Petr Sykora now
laugh.gif

Datsyuk ain't getting that Lady Byng this year
laugh.gif

As soon as I saw Mike Green drop the gloves I was hyped....when I realized he was about to fight Kovalchuk, I thought Green was a dead man.  Last fight I saw of Kovy, he was handing Bryan McCabe his lunch...dude is as strong as an ox....Not a good showing vs. Green tho
laugh.gif
  (Green was lucky)....

laugh.gif
he looked a little surprised that Green was even trying to go that route in the first place.

I would LOVE to see Sid get gully against Kovy.

didn't see this posted
roll.gif
xfxcti_th.jpg
xfxcti_th.jpg

LVJ is Sbsia playing yet? i would think he would crack your lineup by now.

Flyers looking good
pimp.gif

Bob is beasting
pimp.gif

Defense is good
pimp.gif

JvR and Giroux
pimp.gif

2-0-1...should be 3-0
eyes.gif

hold up hol dup hold up, i was away in the mountains this weekend and couldnt watch the Devils game ... you mean to tell me Mike Green fought someone? LMAO ... what did it look like?

and btw ...

Ovie ......... 5 hole ........... FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

LVJ is Sbsia playing yet? i would think he would crack your lineup by now.

Nope
eyes.gif

Since putting on some muscle in the offseason he hasn't played very well, but I would still rather have him in than Festerling. Carlyle is an idiot though.

lol yeah i seen that

horcoff was excellent. as for hall, lets just say hes a much better hockey player than he is an actor
laugh.gif
(i hope so anyways
nerd.gif
). but that hall-horcoff-eberle line needs to stick for the whole season seeing how they jell on and off the ice. renney needs to move penner back with brule and cogs too.

roll.gif
at wisniewski though

edit - crap, i hope they dont suspend him long if they do. sadly hes like my number 2 dman on my already thin blueline in fantasy

edit - 2 games, oh well

Physicx, I'm deep at defensemen
nerd.gif

I know you guys saw Colton Orr get bodied with the one hitter quitter last night...

Minus that fight Pens struggling and goaltender will be an issue all year....sigh

Back
Top Bottom