OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

Eberle goal was insane. Wish him well, even if he is an Oiler.

Flames fans in Calgary already jumping off the bandwagon a game in...
laugh.gif
 Hopefully Canucks tickets fall below $200 for bottom bowl... wishful thinking...
ohwell.gif

Physicx, did Edmonton go back to their Retro jerseys, or is it just for the Opener??
I believe they are wearing those all year?

Google searched and found this...

laugh.gif

Any word on the Thrashers netminder?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Physicx, did Edmonton go back to their Retro jerseys, or is it just for the Opener??
The retro jerseys are now their full-time home jerseys. The navy piped uniforms are their alternates.

I hope Pavelec is OK.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

BJM and TrueBlues...puck drops for us in an hour
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Even better for me: TSN is FINALLY showing Four Days In October at 4:00, meaning I have 5 consecutive hours of Boston sports to look forward to today.

yeah those are the full time home's now. thank god, the navy ones looked like some goddamn practice jerseys
laugh.gif

and what the !%#% is hypno-toad doing on that thing
eek.gif
roll.gif

but they said pavelec is stable so thats good news

this is pathetic. it's like we're tired out there. no one wants to shoot the puck, either. terrible.

This is a shelling.

So far, the big moves we made in the offseason have made no difference: despite trading Wideman for Horton, we're still turning the puck over on D, and our offense is as anaemic as it was last year.

Corey Perry is probably the only guy in the NHL who would pick a fight w. a Lady Bing winner....and lose. He's honestly the biggest #%$@* in the L.

Originally Posted by True Blues

So far, the big moves we made in the offseason have made no difference: despite trading Wideman for Horton, we're still turning the puck over on D, and our offense is as anaemic as it was last year.
i wish we traded hunwick away. i actually liked wideman, but it was the combo of him and hunwick that drove me nuts last year. but im OK with dumping wideman for horton. i just wish we got rid of hunwick...he's worthless. he was better as a winger when we used him up front a couple times the first year he came up.

Pavs with the "Gordie Howe Hat Trick"
pimp.gif
. The Modano line looked solid and it will be great if he contributes the entire season.

laugh.gif
Mike Green just fought Ilya Kovalchuk...the hell is going on this season???
laugh.gif

*FWIW, Green looked scared #!%$#*@!.....Kovalchuk is strong as an ox....

BRAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

4 fights in this game...3 fights in the past minute....then PLL went after Marcus Johansson....wow

Boudreau and McLean are jawing from the benches.....

DJ King WILL be dressing the next time these teams meet

7-2 Win and the Caps chased Marty outta the net.
pimp.gif

Honestly, they showed more team toughness tonight than they did all of last year. I loved seeing it. They won't be pushovers (physically) this season....

10am is too early for hockey
laugh.gif

could be worse, i got a friend who watches the bruins out west...7am puck drop there
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom