OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Just peeped the Avery/Haley fight....

Figures he would try to fight a non-fighter
laugh.gif
....glad Haley stepped in. Avery was holding on TIGHT. Opened him up pretty good too.
Yup, happy for the homie Haley making it to the show
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Just peeped the Avery/Haley fight....

Figures he would try to fight a non-fighter
laugh.gif
....glad Haley stepped in. Avery was holding on TIGHT. Opened him up pretty good too.
Yup, happy for the homie Haley making it to the show
pimp.gif
He's a scrappy dude....I love watching him fight.  Doesn't take any +%+!...
pimp.gif

I figured out since the Flyers offense shows up every other game, we just need to win game 1 in every series and the Cup is ours

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

is it true Pronger is out for the playoffs too?
23525d44b6704efc6429015263a8ad6e98c32f4_r.gif

2rgdmp0.jpg

I say flyers should play all their games on the road
laugh.gif
they play like sheet at home for some odd reason (21-12-6 at home 25-9-4  away)
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Physicx

all this playoff talk is making me sad

i think im the only person in here without a team in the postseason
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

For the first time in a very long time, I'm with you buddy
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Think I'll pick a wagon after the first round.
man thats messed. i forgot about devils fans on here because im so accustomed to seeing them atop the conference
laugh.gif

anyways, DJ, wideman is out week to week? that sucks, hes in my pool. phil is KILLING me right now
30t6p3b.gif

Pronger is not out for the playoffs, he pushed too hard and had a set back so he is def out until the playoffs

Haven't been on here for awhile. How's everybody doing?

Get to see old pals Blake "offsides" Wheeler and Stuey in the games. Another Saturday afternoon game for the Bruins is always a bad thing for the black and gold.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Another Flyers L
laugh.gif

atleast the Carter-Giroux-Z line looked good
pimp.gif

I can't believe I have more faith in the Sixers advancing in the first round at this point

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by bjm5295

nice to see seguin get in there and stand up for recchi.
pimp.gif
no doubt. that was good to see. recchi was getting tossed around a bit tonight...they took him down a few times throughout the game

you think ryder plays in the playoffs?

i think he'll probably play games one and two and if he stinks up the ice, he'll get yanked. similar to kessel vs MTL but kessel had a little bit of an excuse.
laugh.gif

Caps squeak out another one ... All of a sudden Ovi is getting the bounces to go his way ...

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Another Flyers L
laugh.gif

atleast the Carter-Giroux-Z line looked good
pimp.gif

I can't believe I have more faith in the Sixers advancing in the first round at this point
laugh.gif
lets see if Lavy sticks w/. the Carter/G/Z line. That line shouldve had 2-3 goals. then Flyers have 3 legit lines.

past couple games tho flyers havent gotten the bounces. i was listening to radio. O is starting to get going but like in the devils game fluky skate goals
indifferent.gif

anyway just have to beat OTT and NY clinch homeice
pimp.gif
Leggo

cant do that then they dont deserve the playoffs
30t6p3b.gif

like Brooks Orpik and soon to be Sid the Kid... Im backkk

just in time for playoffs... beard in full effect
pimp.gif

"Niemi and Sharks quell flying ducks"
nerd.gif
wink.gif

and damn looks like the puck is starting to bounce OVs way again... psuedo scared of that team this year, still dunno bout the 3 headed monster thing they got rollin tho

FML Visnovsky left the game with what looks to be a bad shoulder injury. Miss piggy over on the Sharks hit him well after he took the shot and drove him into the boards. Wednesday we better be head hunting. Wish we had some real goons to throw out there like Gillies, though. Parros won't do +@+#.

If Vis is out we are done. And I just bought playoff tickets today.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom