OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Presidents Trophy. Great regular season, gents. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
4b825214dd7a8efc64d956d7199e34252b889fe_r.png
laugh it up bruh, just get a new sig ready though.

laugh.gif

3 seed locked up, maybe jump up and grab the 2...feels good for the time being. lots of work left to be done in boston tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by True Blues

I never knew so much animosity existed between Canucks and Hawks fans. 
laugh.gif

i didnt think there were this many canuck fans on here
roll.gif

The frontrunners are out in full force. It's all good though because when a team has the best record the bandwagon usually fills up pretty fast. When they fall short though expect these noob NHL thread posters to be ghost. Whatever happened to all of the Caps fans we saw posting last year?

Thank the hockey gods! Lubo is probably out tonight, but the injury isn't serious. If they win tonight in regulation that clinches the PO's for themselves, as well as the Kings and Yotes.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Thank the hockey gods! Lubo is probably out tonight, but the injury isn't serious. If they win tonight in regulation that clinches the PO's for themselves, as well as the Kings and Yotes.

Yeah, Ducks win and were in.   Ducks/Kings first round matchup would be great for SoCal.  
Also, Lubo is strongly missed here in LA.
ohwell.gif

I agree. Ducks/Kings would be awesome in the playoffs. As much as I would like to hate the Kings, like I do the Sharks and Wings, I just can't for some reason, other than Brown, that is. It's too bad Kopitar is out, though.

EDIT: Sorry French, the refs refuse to let Dallas die. Worst officiated game I've seen all season. And I've seen well over 100.

Lubo is fine scored AGAIN tonight... but selanne didnt... making me my fantasy league champion
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by True Blues

I never knew so much animosity existed between Canucks and Hawks fans. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

The frontrunners are out in full force. It's all good though because when a team has the best record the bandwagon usually fills up pretty fast. When they fall short though expect these noob NHL thread posters to be ghost. Whatever happened to all of the Caps fans we saw posting last year?
I can't speak for the others, but I have been reppin the Canucks on NT since 04, offline since '92...
I dont seem to remember you having a Hawks avy 2 years ago... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

making me my fantasy league champion
pimp.gif

2efi0d3.jpg

NT Fantasy Champ
laugh.gif

if the Flyers cant beat Ottawa then again they don't belong in the playoffs
sick.gif
and I don't wanna run into Lundquest (sp?) in the playoffs

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

roll.gif

I can't speak for the others, but I have been reppin the Canucks on NT since 04, offline since '92...
I dont seem to remember you having a Hawks avy 2 years ago... 
eyes.gif

I'll put it this way; I have been a hawks fan before you were born. As for my Avy's, I have always rotated my squads depending on the seasons. Truth be told I never even knew who you were until last week, guess I can't say the same for you.

I had a run in with Method man a month or so back, this is my second SN.
I don't doubt you have been a fan. I was just trying to prove a point that even though a few may be bandwagon fans, we all aren't.

To be honest, I hate people that do that. How do you really appreciate a championship (or at the least, your team having success) without going through the rough patches? Word to Kevin Weekes, Arthurs Irbe, and Dan Cloutier 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

^ The funny thing is I didn't consider you a frontrunner nor a bandwagoner. From the replies you have had in here it appeared to me that you were legit. I know kash55 is a fan too, but you and I both know we have seen some "new" fans that have just happened to show up conveniently.

2efi0d3.jpg

NT Fantasy Champ
laugh.gif

congrats. 2nd place for my aint THAT bad i guess
ohwell.gif

anyways, TPOB, what did you do to meth? and did you laugh as loud as i did when omark fell during the oilers-nucks game?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

I agree. Ducks/Kings would be awesome in the playoffs. As much as I would like to hate the Kings, like I do the Sharks and Wings, I just can't for some reason, other than Brown, that is. It's too bad Kopitar is out, though.

EDIT: Sorry French, the refs refuse to let Dallas die. Worst officiated game I've seen all season. And I've seen well over 100.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I caught a glimpse of the game when it was tied in the 1st.   But I bet the refs have been calling these crucial games a lot tighter lately. 

Mike Rebeiro is a douche.  Just wanted to throw that in there.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope the Flames make it but it's looking real slim. Chicago keep losing PLEASE! If not I'll root for the hometown, Ducks. Fowler
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sosly

I hope the Flames make it but it's looking real slim. Chicago keep losing PLEASE! If not I'll root for the hometown, Ducks. Fowler
pimp.gif

Flames have played the most games out of any team, up to this point.   
They have a slim chance, but if they can win out their last 2 games, Chicago has a tough home and home with Detroit this weekend. 

You never know what can happen. 

Some eerie facts to play around with, if you're a Canucks fan:

In 1976, Montreal hosted the Olympics. In 1977, the Canadiens won the Presidents' Trophy and subsequently the Stanley Cup.
In 1988, Calgary hosted the Olympics. In 1989, the Flames won the Presidents' Trophy and subsequently the Stanley Cup.
In 2010, Vancouver hosted the Olympics. In 2011, the Canucks won the Presidents' Trophy and... well we'll wait and see what comes next.

Back
Top Bottom