OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

2efi0d3.jpg

NT Fantasy Champ
laugh.gif

congrats. 2nd place for my aint THAT bad i guess
ohwell.gif

anyways, TPOB, what did you do to meth? and did you laugh as loud as i did when omark fell during the oilers-nucks game?
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was about the only thing I enjoyed about that game. Had all these Oiler fans texting me during/afterward, too. 
laugh.gif

COD tournament threads in General used to be mod-less, so we would say a ton of wreckless !%*@. One fateful day, Meth came through and we lost alot of good men. 
30t6p3b.gif
 That name is banned forever. Never had a warning or suspension before. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

2efi0d3.jpg

NT Fantasy Champ
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

anyways, TPOB, what did you do to meth? and did you laugh as loud as i did when omark fell during the oilers-nucks game?
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was about the only thing I enjoyed about that game. Had all these Oiler fans texting me during/afterward, too. 
laugh.gif

COD tournament threads in General used to be mod-less, so we would say a ton of wreckless !%*@. One fateful day, Meth came through and we lost alot of good men. 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
what, someone get butthurt and report cause they couldnt hang with the big boys on psn?
laugh.gif

tomorrow night at rexall...prolly wont be pretty

well, I can unproudly say I was in attendance for that bruins debacle. got it bad from the fans on the way out
laugh.gif

first time at MSG. really enjoyed it.

hope everyone was hardcore yelling at you but nobody physically touched you. That's my policy. as a knicks rangers fan i know for a fact rangers fans are kind of nuts. just a hockey thing tho

boston fans don't even bring the worst out of me. they seem to usually be from boston, unlike lakers fans. they grind my !@%@#@# gears.

i dare one of you to wear a canadiens jersey to a boston-toronto game. we'll see who gets it bad
laugh.gif

whats the word in ny about rangers legit signing b richards this summer?

Yeah it was all in good humor. when we are leaving and walking down the stairs there was one idiot who at every turn was going YEAH BOSTON SUCKS GO HOME FA****S a least 6 times. I don't mind being ripped on but PLEASE try and be original. :/
laugh.gif

any of my fellow bostonians, have you ever seen he guy at B's games with the McMuffin jersey? he was in attendance and that might have been my favorite part of the game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
what, someone get butthurt and report cause they couldnt hang with the big boys on psn?
laugh.gif

tomorrow night at rexall...prolly wont be pretty
Naw, we all know each other fairly well from being on NT a while, so it was all just friendly bickering. We had been doing it in every PS3 thread since the first. I think some random reported the thread itself, cause Meth came through and about 6 of us got banned at once.
That San Jose/LA game got out of hand by the end of the 2nd. San Jose is looking dangerous.

Ryan Callahan out with a broken ankle
30t6p3b.gif

Not a Rags fan, but wow....heart/soul of the team right there.

I don't get the "experts" who think the Flyers are fine and will just flip a switch comes playoffs

I am VERY concerned about this team right now, for the love of god...PLEASE come out and spank the Sens tonight

nothing against philly but my greedy +!# hopes the sens win

every time i use the draft lottery simulator ottawa wins the %%@+%%# thing

TPOB (im still gonna call you that btw
laugh.gif
), who else got the hammer? boost?

I don't even know how long the Kings would survive without any offense.  
They are 5th in Defense, but you can only hold out opponents for so long, if you can't score yourself.  

I think the Kings at least have a much better chance against Nashville/Phoenix. Neither have high powered offenses and rely on the D/Goaltending like the Kings. Lots of low scoring games.

I'm going to the Kings/Ducks game on Friday at the Pond. Hopefully, the Ducks will get their spot locked up then. They really have to avoid needing a win, heading to Staples on Saturday.

last night was a perfect example of why i hate tim thomas. i prolly ranted about it on the last page, feel the need to say it again tho
laugh.gif

i've seen that overhead view of the game winning goal on nhl on the fly dozens of times now, and my god. tool man not even in the picture
30t6p3b.gif

i know defense was way too sloppy...but stay within a body's length of the crease when the play is in your end and EVERY man on the other team is inside the zone.

felger nailed it on his show this afternoon.

bjm...i've seen mcmuffin...funny dude
laugh.gif

Scratch that....Boyle is the 2nd biggest *%%!% in the NHL. Komisarek is #1.

Dude ALWAYS tries the leg take-down after getting his %%! kicked in a fight. Then he threw a punch when the refs were breaking it up.

Back
Top Bottom